Sussex 1 Log Cabin 44mm with Bi-Fold Doors 3.9m x 3m
- Superb log cabin - ideal as an office or garden room.
- Under 2.5m high.
- One room with wide double bi-fold doors.
- Premium plus double glazing
- Painting option available - choice of 4 colours.
As low as £4,075.00 Regular Price £7,999.99
Add some fantastic additional living space to your garden with the fabulous Sussex 1 Log Cabin 44mm with Bi-Fold Doors 3.9m x 3m.
Ideal for a garden office, home gym or simply enjoy as a summerhouse.
Under 2.5m high.
- Made from strong and durable 44mm thick logs
- High grade Nordic Spruce timber - less knots and a more consistent colour compared with lesser grade timber
- 18mm tongue and groove roof and floor
- Foundation beams are pressure treated
- Large living area
- Large, fully glazed double bi-fold door
- Premium plus double glazing
- Cylinder locks with 2 keys are provided
- Fillets, beadings and mouldings included
- Wind tight chalet-connection at corners
- No roofing felt - please see Accessories above for details of this
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Foundation: 3.9m x 3m (12'8" x 9'8")
- Floor area: 11.10m2
- Wall height: 2.11m
- Roof ridge height: 2.39m
- Front roof overhang: 80cm
- Roof surface: 18.60m2
- Roof dimensions: 4.5 x 4.1m
- Roof angle: 4.4°
- Double door: 260cm x 195.7cm
- Roof and floor boards: 18x90mm
Have your cabin delivered professionally painted, saving you the time and hassle of doing it yourself! See Accessory options for details together with photos above showing the cabin painted in these colours. Please note the roof boards/ceiling boards/ceiling moldings on the exterior of the cabin are not painted.
The timber is untreated except for the pressure treated foundation beams and we suggest you use a wood preservative after construction to prolong the life of the building.
This log cabin does not come with roofing felt. Bitumen roof shingles, EPDM rubber roofing and standard black felt are available as optional extras - please see Accessory list above
An insulation kit and metal gutters are also available as optional extras.
Log cabin assembly video:
Self assembly with instructions and fittings included. The cabin should be constructed on a level and firm base such as concrete slabs.
See Lasita's General Installation Instructions here
Installation service available - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or [email protected]
Please also see the complete range of Lasita Maja garden log cabins we stock.
Please note this is a kerbside delivery only.
Click here for Lasita's Warranty Information
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
A delivery surcharge will be added at the checkout for the following postcode areas: KW, IV, AB, PA, FK, KY, EH, ML, G, PH, DD and KA (not KA27-28 - see below)
A surcharge applies for deliveries to: Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands HS1-9, ZE1-3, KA27-28, KW15-17, Isle of Man and Channel Islands, Isle of Wight and Scilly Isles. - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or [email protected]
Customers will be contacted by the carrier by telephone prior to delivery to confirm details and agree a suitable delivery date.
Kerbside delivery only. Delivery will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move the product around or through the property. The delivery vehicle is fitted with a lorry mounted crane and therefore the customer will not be required to help unload.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Fri, 26 May 2023
Thu, 30 Mar 2023
Fri, 10 Mar 2023
Fri, 24 Feb 2023
Thu, 16 Feb 2023
Tue, 14 Feb 2023