Mercia Premium Corner Summerhouse 8x8
- Superb corner summerhouse, built to last.
- 12mm shiplap cladding.
- 12mm tongue and groove roof and floor
- Fully glazed double doors with lock and key.
- 2 full length styrene safety glazed side windows.
As low as £1,355.00 Regular Price £1,399.00
- 12mm shiplap tongue and groove cladding which offers strength and weatherproofing
- Dip treated timber
- 27 x 44mm framing for durability
- 12mm tongue and groove roof and floor - hard wearing and durable
- Fully glazed double doors with mortice lock and key
- Lever sash lock
- 'D' shaped handles
- 2 full length styrene safety glazed, shatterproof side windows
- Mineral roofing felt keeps the whole structure watertight
- 10 year guarantee against wood rot
- Supplied flat packed - 2 person assembly recommended
- Width: 2.55m (8ft 4in)
- Depth: 2.55m (8ft 4in)
- Eaves height: 1.97m (6ft 5in)
- Ridge height: 2.12m (6ft 11in)
- Internal width: 2.37m (7ft 9in)
- Internal depth: 2.37m (7ft 9in)
- Floor width: 2.43m (7ft 11in)
- Floor depth: 2.43m (7ft 11in)
- Door width: 1.20m (3ft 11in)
- Door height: 1.75m (5ft 9in)
All listed metric dimensions include the roof overhang.
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
A surcharge will be added at the checkout for the following postcodes: Northern Ireland BT, AB, CF, DD, DG, DT6-8, EH, EX, FK, G, GY, JE, IM, IV (no delivery IV41-56), KA (no delivery KA27-28), KW (no delivery KW15-17), KY, LD, LL, ML, PA (no delivery PA20, 41-78), PH (no delivery PH42-44), PL, PO30-41, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ and TR (no delivery TR21-25) postcodes
No delivery available to: Republic of Ireland, TR21-TR25, ZE, HS, KW15-17, IV41-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41-78, PH42-44
Delivery to Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Scilly Isles, Shetland Isles, Orkney Isles, Outer Hebrides, Scottish Islands IV41-51, 55-56, KA27-28
Deliveries to the above offshore islands can only be made to the nearest UK mainland port - a surcharge will be added for this at the checkout. It is your responsibility to arrange onward delivery at your own cost from the UK mainland port to your home address. When placing your order it is important you supply us with the port address you would like your delivery to be shipped from together with your home address. You will be contacted by the delivery team who will give you the relevant details about your order.
A surcharge will be added for all log cabin orders as above
On receipt of order
Customers will be contacted between 2 to 3 working days after the order has been placed to arrange a suitable delivery date. Customers can also book their own delivery via the delivery portal which will be emailed or texted to you.
Deliveries are made Monday - Friday between 7am and 7pm. Customers will be emailed or texted on the morning of the delivery giving a 2 hour delivery time slot. The driver will aim to contact customers 30 minutes before arrival.
Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery unless written confirmation has been received from the customer that the item can be left securely.
Delivery will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move products around or through the property.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Wed, 3 Aug 2022
Mon, 11 Jul 2022
Wed, 25 May 2022
Mon, 23 May 2022
Sat, 5 Feb 2022
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020