Chameleon Log Cabin 44mm 4.5m x 3m
- Superb log cabin with two rooms.
- Under 2.5m high.
- Wide, fully glazed double door - premium double glazing.
- One opening window and single side door - optional positioning.
- Insulation kit and metal gutters are available.
As low as £5,595.00 Regular Price £5,999.00
You can position the single door and side window wherever you want giving you the option of having an internal or external entrance to the side room.
Under 2.5m high.
- Made from strong and durable 44mm thick logs
- High grade Nordic Spruce timber - less knots and a more consistent colour compared with lesser grade timber
- 18mm tongue and groove roof and floor
- Foundation beams are pressure treated
- Large living area
- One fully glazed double door (factory fitted)
- Side room
- Single door (requires fitting)
- Single opening inward window (requires fitting)
- Optional positioning of the single door and window
- Additional windows are available - see above for details
- Premium double glazing
- Cylinder locks with 2 keys are provided
- Fillets, beadings and mouldings included
- Wind tight chalet-connection at corners
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
*Single door and window for optional positioning - cutting in required
The log cabin does not come with roofing felt. EPDM rubber roofing, shingles and felt are available as optional extras - please see Accessory details above.
- Floor area: 12.85m2
- Roof dimensions: 5.10m x 4.10m
- Cubic volume: 29.3m2
- Wall height: 2.22m
- Ridge height: 2.34m
- Front overhang: 80cm
- Roof/floorboards: 18mm
- Roof surface: 20.93m2
- Roof slope: 3.0°
- Treated bearers: 45mm x 70mm
- Double door: 158.8cm x 195.7cm
- Single door: 83.5cm x 195.7cm*
- Window: 56cm x 178cm*
The timber is untreated except for the pressure treated foundation beams and we suggest you use a wood preservative after construction to prolong the life of the building.
An insulation kit and metal guttering are also available as optional extras above.
Log cabin assembly video:
Self assembly with instructions and fittings included. The cabin should be constructed on a level and firm base such as concrete slabs.
Click here for Lasita General Installation Instructions
Installation service available - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or [email protected]om
Please also see the complete range of Lasita Maja garden log cabins we stock.
Please note this is a kerbside delivery only.
Click here for Lasita's Warranty Information
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
A delivery surcharge will be added at the checkout for the following postcode areas: KW, IV, AB, PA, FK, KY, EH, ML, G, PH, DD and KA (not KA27-28 - see below)
A surcharge applies for deliveries to: Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands HS1-9, ZE1-3, KA27-28, KW15-17, Isle of Man and Channel Islands, Isle of Wight and Scilly Isles. - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or [email protected]
Customers will be contacted by the carrier by telephone prior to delivery to confirm details and agree a suitable delivery date.
Kerbside delivery only. Delivery will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move the product around or through the property. The delivery vehicle is fitted with a lorry mounted crane and therefore the customer will not be required to help unload.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020