- An impressive, 8-sided wooden gazebo with a fully covered roof.
- The perfect party gazebo to use all year round.
- Pressure treated against rot.
- 2 half solid/half lattice sides, 2 half lattice sides and one open panel.
- Natural timber finish - can be painted or stained if desired.
And with the enclosed roof and 3 enclosed sides, add some patio furniture and enjoy using this wooden gazebo all year round.
It would also be perfect as a smoking shelter for a pub or restaurant garden providing plenty of space and shelter for customers.
- 8-sided gazebo
- Benches included
- Natural timber finish
- Products from quality F.S.C. softwood
- Pressure treated to protect against rot
- Can be painted or stained if desired
- Solid timber roof and 3 solid back panels
- 2 half solid/half lattice
- 2 half lattice panels
- Floor included
- You can change the position of the panels to best suit the layout of your garden
- Supplied in flat pack form including all fixtures and fittings - 2 person assembly recommended
- 15 year guarantee against rot
Can be placed directly onto flat ground - please note if it is to be placed on grass, bearers must be used.
- Height: 2.7m
- Width: 3.94m
- Depth: 3.0m
- Thickness of wall cladding: 40mm
- Roof bearers: 40mm
- Uprights: 65mm x 65mm
- Thickness of floor boards: 20mm
- Size of bearers: 50mm x 25mm
For information on pressure treated timber please see datasheet below.
Garden furniture not included.
Rowlinson Garden Products have over 80 years of manufacturing knowledge and experience; you can therefore be confident that Rowlinson's products are constructed to the highest standard and with the finest materials available.
For this item, free delivery is available to UK mainland addresses.
Delivery surcharges: unlike a majority of our products, this building may incur an additional delivery charge depending on the delivery postcode. This surcharge will be added at the checkout.
Zone A - £25 - KA, FK, KY, DD, PA, SA
Zone B - £50 - AB, IV, PH, PL, TR
No delivery is available to the following areas: Northern Ireland, Eire, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Jersey, Shetland, Orkney KW15-17, West Isles Outer Hebrides HS, Isle of Arran, Isle of Cumbrae
You will be telephoned prior to the delivery of your order to confirm details and agree a convenient delivery date. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (no weekend deliveries) between 8am and 6pm. No specific time of day can be given.
Delivery will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move products around or through the property.
Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery except when written confirmation has been received from the customer that the item can be left without a signature.
Please note that delivery may be delayed due to Bank Holidays and Public Holidays.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020