Mercia Premium Pressure Treated Shiplap T&G Workshop 12x10
- Fabulous, apex roofed wooden garden workshop.
- 12mm shiplap cladding.
- 12mm tongue and groove roof and floor.
- 28x44mm framing.
- Wide double doors with 2 fixed and 2 opening styrene glazed windows.
Out of stock
As low as £1,759.00 Regular Price £1,799.00
Made using timber that has been pressure treated, a chemical process in which a high-quality preservative is forced deep into the fibres of the wood under pressure. This process offers added protection against natural decay, insect attack and rot, and will keep your building looking fresher for longer!
- Constructed from premium materials to provide a robust, strong and water resistant build
- Ethically sourced, FSC® certified timber
- Walls are made using interlocking shiplap tongue and groove 12mm shiplap cladding
- Shiplap profile includes a protective and aesthetically pleasing lip to create a strong, weatherproof panel
- Large internal space
- 6ft high eaves for plenty of headroom
- Heavy-duty 12mm tongue and groove boards are used for the roof and floor - ideal for storing heavy items, ie. garden furniture or lawnmowers
- 28 x 44mm framing
- Thick wooden framing to support the cladding internally to give a rigid and long-lasting structure
- 5ft panels
- Wide 1.3m double doors
- Hasp and staple lock
- 2 wide opening side windows
- 2 fixed front windows
- Extra roof truss for added support
- Doors and windows are factory fitted
- Treated with a factory applied base coat
- 15 year anti rot guarantee
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- Depth: 11'11" (3.65m)
- Width: 10'5" (3.18m)
- Eaves height: 5'10" (1.78m)
- Roof height: 8'2" (2.49m)
- Door width: 4'4" (1.33m)
- Door height: 5'10" (1.8m)
The Mercia Premium Pressure Treated Shiplap T&G Workshop 12x10 is supplied pre-treated with a water based timber treatment for protection during transit. In order to receive the full 15 year anti-rot guarantee, it is necessary that you treat the shed with a high quality, spirit-based, timber preservative prior to or shortly after construction.
Supplied flat packed - 2 person assembly recommended. It is recommended the shed is built on solid and level ground, ie. concrete or garden slabs.
An installation service is available for this shed - please see Accessories above for details.
You may also be interested in viewing the complete range of Mercia wooden sheds that we stock.
Mercia are a Nottinghamshire based timber garden building manufacturer, dealing in a range of huge quality timber sheds, summerhouses, green houses, award winning playhouses, log cabins and fencing to suit every garden and every budget.
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
A surcharge will be added at the checkout for the following postcodes: Northern Ireland BT, AB, CF, DD, DG, DT6-8, EH, EX, FK, G, GY, JE, IM, IV (no delivery IV41-56), KA (no delivery KA27-28), KW (no delivery KW15-17), KY, LD, LL, ML, PA (no delivery PA20, 41-78), PH (no delivery PH42-44), PL, PO30-41, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ and TR (no delivery TR21-25) postcodes
No delivery available to: Republic of Ireland, TR21-TR25, ZE, HS, KW15-17, IV41-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41-78, PH42-44
Delivery to Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Scilly Isles, Shetland Isles, Orkney Isles, Outer Hebrides, Scottish Islands IV41-51, 55-56, KA27-28
Deliveries to the above offshore islands can only be made to the nearest UK mainland port - a surcharge will be added for this at the checkout. It is your responsibility to arrange onward delivery at your own cost from the UK mainland port to your home address. When placing your order it is important you supply us with the port address you would like your delivery to be shipped from together with your home address. You will be contacted by the delivery team who will give you the relevant details about your order.
A surcharge will be added for all log cabin orders as above
On receipt of order
Customers will be contacted between 2 to 3 working days after the order has been placed to arrange a suitable delivery date. Customers can also book their own delivery via the delivery portal which will be emailed or texted to you.
Deliveries are made Monday - Friday between 7am and 7pm. Customers will be emailed or texted on the morning of the delivery giving a 2 hour delivery time slot. The driver will aim to contact customers 30 minutes before arrival.
Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery unless written confirmation has been received from the customer that the item can be left securely.
Delivery will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move products around or through the property.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020