Mercia Premium Garden Room Summerhouse with Side Shed 10x8
- A superb modern garden room with an additional side shed.
- Perfect for an office or a quiet hobby room.
- Fully glazed concertina opening doors.
- Windows on either side of the doors and a full length side window.
- High grade stainless steel lock and key.
Out of stock
As low as £1,769.00 Regular Price £1,899.00
The Mercia Premium Garden Room Summerhouse with Side Shed 10x8 is a superb summerhouse with the added bonus of a side shed for storing your garden furniture or barbecue.
And with the fabulous feature of wide concertina doors that you can fold back and enjoy fabulous views of your garden. Gorgeous.
- 12mm shiplap tongue and groove cladding which offers strength and weatherproofing
- Cladding is machined with a shiplap profile to aid water dispersion and enhance the longevity of the building
- 12mm tongue and groove roof and floor
- Dip treated timber
- Easy to assemble pre-constructed panels are supported by 27mm x 44mm rounded-edged framing
- Planed timber to give a superior and even finish - this process closes the pores of the timber making it much more resistant to moisture and will help to extend the life of the building
- Fully glazed concertina opening doors - open fully to 170cm
- High grade stainless steel, secure lock and keys
- 2 large windows
- 2.5mm styrene safety, shatterproof glazing
- Side shed is modular and can be constructed on either side of the summerhouse
- Optional hinged door position
- Fully boarded door on side shed
- Sloping pent roof
- Roofing felt
- Floor bearers included
- 10 year anti rot guarantee
- Supplied flat packed - 2 person assembly recommended
- Height: 7.08ft (2.16m)
- Width: 10.23ft (3.12m)
- Depth: 8.2ft (2.50m)
- Front height: 7.7ft (2.34m)
- Back height: 6.8ft (2.07m)
- Internal width: 6.79ft (2.07m)
- Internal depth: 5.6ft (1.71m)
- Veranda depth: 1.96ft (0.6m)
- Door height: 5.61ft (1.71m)
- Door width: 6.79ft (2.07m)
Internal Garden Room Area:
- Width: 6.82ft (2.08m)
- Depth: 5.6ft (1.71m)
Internal Shed Area:
- Width: 2.56ft (78cm)
- Depth: 7.6ft (2.32m)
All listed metric dimensions include the roof overhang.
A portabase offers a sturdy and robust base without the need for concrete.
Please note, should you wish to purchase a portabase and have the summerhouse installed, there is an additional charge for the installation of the portabase - please see Accessories above for details.
The Mercia Contemporary Summerhouse with Side Shed 10x8 is supplied pre-treated with a water based timber treatment for protection during transit. In order to receive the full 10 year anti-rot guarantee, it is necessary that you treat the garden building with a high quality, spirit-based, timber preservative prior to or shortly after construction.
It is recommended the summerhouse is built on solid and level ground, ie. concrete or garden slabs.
Please see our complete range of Mercia summerhouses.
Mercia are a Nottinghamshire based timber garden building manufacturer, dealing in a range of huge quality wooden sheds, summerhouses, greenhouses, award winning wooden playhouses, log cabins and fencing to suit every garden and every budget.
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
A surcharge will be added at the checkout for the following postcodes: Northern Ireland BT, AB, CF, DD, DG, DT6-8, EH, EX, FK, G, GY, JE, IM, IV (no delivery IV41-56), KA (no delivery KA27-28), KW (no delivery KW15-17), KY, LD, LL, ML, PA (no delivery PA20, 41-78), PH (no delivery PH42-44), PL, PO30-41, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ and TR (no delivery TR21-25) postcodes
No delivery available to: Republic of Ireland, TR21-TR25, ZE, HS, KW15-17, IV41-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41-78, PH42-44
Delivery to Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Scilly Isles, Shetland Isles, Orkney Isles, Outer Hebrides, Scottish Islands IV41-51, 55-56, KA27-28
Deliveries to the above offshore islands can only be made to the nearest UK mainland port - a surcharge will be added for this at the checkout. It is your responsibility to arrange onward delivery at your own cost from the UK mainland port to your home address. When placing your order it is important you supply us with the port address you would like your delivery to be shipped from together with your home address. You will be contacted by the delivery team who will give you the relevant details about your order.
A surcharge will be added for all log cabin orders as above
On receipt of order
Customers will be contacted between 2 to 3 working days after the order has been placed to arrange a suitable delivery date. Customers can also book their own delivery via the delivery portal which will be emailed or texted to you.
Deliveries are made Monday - Friday between 7am and 7pm. Customers will be emailed or texted on the morning of the delivery giving a 2 hour delivery time slot. The driver will aim to contact customers 30 minutes before arrival.
Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery unless written confirmation has been received from the customer that the item can be left securely.
Delivery will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move products around or through the property.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020