Mercia Poppy Wooden Playhouse 5x5
- Charming children's wooden playhouse.
- Door with safety hinge and shatterproof styrene safety glazing.
- One front fixed styrene safety glazed window.
- Minimum 12mm finger gap around the door.
- Installation service is available for this playhouse.
As low as £469.00 Regular Price £499.00
Checked and approved by the TUV Safety Testing BS EN71 European Toy Standard.
- Premium 12mm horizontal interlocking tongue and groove boards
- Shiplap profile includes a protective lip to create a strong, weatherproof panel8mm solid sheet floor and roof
- Thick wooden framing to support the cladding internally
- Rigid and long-lasting structure
- Honey brown finish
- Rounded timbers
- Ventilation holes
- 8mm OSB roof and floor
- Apex roof which has watertight green mineral roofing felt
- One front fixed window with cross design
- Shatterproof safety glazing
- Factory hung windows and door
- Child safe door with minimum 12mm finger gap
- Suitable for children aged 3 and above
- 10 year anti-rot guarantee
- 12 month manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured to European safety standard EN71
- Width: 1.85m (6ft 1in)
- Depth: 1.59m (5ft 2in)
- Eaves height: 1.14m (3ft 9in)
- Ridge height: 1.54m (5ft)
- Internal width: 1.41m (4ft 7in)
- Internal depth: 1.16m (3ft 9in)
- Floor width: 1.47m (4ft 10in)
- Floor depth: 7.50m (4ft 11in)
- Door height: 1.2m (3.11ft)
- Door width: 0.6m (1.11ft)
All listed metric dimensions include the roof overhang.
The Mercia Poppy Wooden Playhouse is supplied pre-treated with a water based timber treatment for protection during transit. In order to receive the full 10 year anti-rot guarantee, it is necessary that you treat the garden building with a high quality, spirit-based, timber preservative prior to or shortly after construction and annually thereafter.
Delivered flat packed for self assembly with all fixtures and fittings.
An installation service and portabase are available for this playhouse - please see Accessories above for details.
A portabase offers a sturdy and robust base without the need for concrete.
Please note, should you wish to purchase a portabase and have the playhouse installed, there is an additional charge for the installation of the portabase - please see Accessories above for details.
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
A surcharge will be added at the checkout for the following postcodes: Northern Ireland BT, AB, CF, DD, DG, DT6-8, EH, EX, FK, G, GY, JE, IM, IV (no delivery IV41-56), KA (no delivery KA27-28), KW (no delivery KW15-17), KY, LD, LL, ML, PA (no delivery PA20, 41-78), PH (no delivery PH42-44), PL, PO30-41, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ and TR (no delivery TR21-25) postcodes
No delivery available to: Republic of Ireland, TR21-TR25, ZE, HS, KW15-17, IV41-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41-78, PH42-44
Delivery to Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Scilly Isles, Shetland Isles, Orkney Isles, Outer Hebrides, Scottish Islands IV41-51, 55-56, KA27-28
Deliveries to the above offshore islands can only be made to the nearest UK mainland port - a surcharge will be added for this at the checkout. It is your responsibility to arrange onward delivery at your own cost from the UK mainland port to your home address. When placing your order it is important you supply us with the port address you would like your delivery to be shipped from together with your home address. You will be contacted by the delivery team who will give you the relevant details about your order.
A surcharge will be added for all log cabin orders as above
On receipt of order
Customers will be contacted between 2 to 3 working days after the order has been placed to arrange a suitable delivery date. Customers can also book their own delivery via the delivery portal which will be emailed or texted to you.
Deliveries are made Monday - Friday between 7am and 7pm. Customers will be emailed or texted on the morning of the delivery giving a 2 hour delivery time slot. The driver will aim to contact customers 30 minutes before arrival.
Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery unless written confirmation has been received from the customer that the item can be left securely.
Delivery will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move products around or through the property.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020