Mercia Overlap Apex Shed Double Door 12x8
- A fabulous, spacious wooden garden shed.
- 28mm x 28mm framing and 7mm overlap cladding.
- The 4 fixed styrene glazed windows can be positioned on either the right or left side of the shed.
- 10mm solid sheet floor and 8mm solid sheet roof.
- Double braced doors secured with turn buttons.
Out of stock
As low as £899.00 Regular Price £999.00
The Mercia Overlap Apex Shed Double Door 12x8 is a spacious, apex roofed wooden shed with stacks of space for all your garden tools, bicyles and patio furniture.
- Constructed from 7mm overlap rustic cladding
- 28 x 28 mm framing
- 8mm thick solid sheet floor
- 9mm thick solid sheet roof
- Reinforced with interior framing
- The roof has been clad in charcoal mineral roofing felt for weather protection
- 4 fixed styrene glazed windows
- Wide double doors which have been braced for durability and security and secured with butterfly catch
- Factory fitted doors and windows
- Bearers run underneath to ensure that it is raised enough to prevent it from sitting on damp ground
- 10 year anti rot guarantee
Solid sheet is a hardwearing material with excellent moisture resistance that won't split when nailed or screwed.
- Width: 8'1'' (2.484m)
- Depth: 11'7'' (3.574m)
- Eaves height: 5'1" (1.567m)
- Roof height: 6'9" (2.119m)
- Door width: 2'8" (0.883m)
- Door height: 5'4'' (1.66m)
- Internal width: 7' 4" (2.25m)
- Internal depth: 11' 2" (3.41m)
Pre-treated with a water based timber treatment for protection during transit. To receive the full 10 year anti-rot guarantee, you should treat the shed with a high quality, spirit-based, timber preservative prior to or shortly after construction.
Self assembly - instructions supplied. We recommend you build the shed on flat, firm ground such as concrete to ensure stability of the building.
An installation service is available for this shed - please see above for details.
You may also be interested in the full range of wooden sheds by Mercia that we stock.
Mercia are a Nottinghamshire based timber garden building manufacturer, dealing in a range of huge quality timber sheds, summerhouses, green houses, award winning playhouses, log cabins and fencing to suit every garden and every budget.
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
A surcharge will be added at the checkout for the following postcodes: Northern Ireland BT, AB, CF, DD, DG, DT6-8, EH, EX, FK, G, GY, JE, IM, IV (no delivery IV41-56), KA (no delivery KA27-28), KW (no delivery KW15-17), KY, LD, LL, ML, PA (no delivery PA20, 41-78), PH (no delivery PH42-44), PL, PO30-41, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ and TR (no delivery TR21-25) postcodes
No delivery available to: Republic of Ireland, TR21-TR25, ZE, HS, KW15-17, IV41-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41-78, PH42-44
Delivery to Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Scilly Isles, Shetland Isles, Orkney Isles, Outer Hebrides, Scottish Islands IV41-51, 55-56, KA27-28
Deliveries to the above offshore islands can only be made to the nearest UK mainland port - a surcharge will be added for this at the checkout. It is your responsibility to arrange onward delivery at your own cost from the UK mainland port to your home address. When placing your order it is important you supply us with the port address you would like your delivery to be shipped from together with your home address. You will be contacted by the delivery team who will give you the relevant details about your order.
A surcharge will be added for all log cabin orders as above
On receipt of order
Customers will be contacted between 2 to 3 working days after the order has been placed to arrange a suitable delivery date. Customers can also book their own delivery via the delivery portal which will be emailed or texted to you.
Deliveries are made Monday - Friday between 7am and 7pm. Customers will be emailed or texted on the morning of the delivery giving a 2 hour delivery time slot. The driver will aim to contact customers 30 minutes before arrival.
Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery unless written confirmation has been received from the customer that the item can be left securely.
Delivery will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move products around or through the property.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020