Mercia Corner Summerhouse with Side Shed 11x7
- Eye-catching corner summerhouse with side shed.
- Constructed with 12mm tongue and groove walls, floor and roof.
- Fully glazed double doors with lock and key.
- 2 full length styrene safety glazed side windows.
- Side shed extension can be attached to either the left or right hand side of the summerhouse
As low as £1,198.00 Regular Price £1,499.00
The side shed can be attached to either the left or right hand side of the summerhouse.
- Constructed with 12mm tongue and groove walls, floor and roof
- Premium horizontal interlocking tongue and groove boards with a shiplap profile
- Shiplap profile includes a protective lip to create a strong, weatherproof panel
- Thick 1” x 1” wooden framing added to the inside of the panels to create a solid structure that can withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Large garden room
- Side shed extension - can be attached to either the left or right hand side of the summerhouse
- 2 full length styrene safety glazed side windows
- 2.5mm styrene glazing
- Fixed windows
- Mineral roofing felt keeps the whole structure watertight
- 10 year guarantee against wood rot
- 12 month manufacturer’s warranty
- Supplied flat packed - 2 person assembly recommended
- Width: 3.35m (11ft)
- Depth: 2.20m (7ft 3in)
- Height: 2.20m (7ft 3in)
- Eaves height: 2.10m (6ft 11in)
- Door width: 1.13m (3ft 8in)
- Door height: 1.7m (5ft 8in)
- Internal depth: 2.10m (6ft 11in)
- Internal width: 3,.25m (10ft 8in)
All listed metric dimensions include the roof overhang.
A portabase offers a sturdy and robust base without the need for concrete.
Please note, should you wish to purchase a portabase and have the summerhouse installed, there is an additional charge for the installation of the portabase - please see Accessories above for details.
The Mercia Corner Summerhouse with Side Shed 11x7 is supplied pre-treated with a water based timber treatment for protection during transit. In order to receive the full 10 year anti-rot guarantee, it is necessary that you treat the garden building with a high quality, spirit-based, timber preservative prior to or shortly after construction.
It is recommended the summerhouse is built on solid and level ground, ie. concrete or garden slabs.
Please see our complete range of Mercia summerhouses.
Mercia are a Nottinghamshire based timber garden building manufacturer, dealing in a range of huge quality sheds, summerhouses, greenhouses, award winning wooden playhouses, log cabins and fencing to suit every garden and every budget.
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
A surcharge will be added at the checkout for the following postcodes: Northern Ireland BT, AB, CF, DD, DG, DT6-8, EH, EX, FK, G, GY, JE, IM, IV (no delivery IV41-56), KA (no delivery KA27-28), KW (no delivery KW15-17), KY, LD, LL, ML, PA (no delivery PA20, 41-78), PH (no delivery PH42-44), PL, PO30-41, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ and TR (no delivery TR21-25) postcodes
No delivery available to: Republic of Ireland, TR21-TR25, ZE, HS, KW15-17, IV41-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41-78, PH42-44
Delivery to Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Scilly Isles, Shetland Isles, Orkney Isles, Outer Hebrides, Scottish Islands IV41-51, 55-56, KA27-28
Deliveries to the above offshore islands can only be made to the nearest UK mainland port - a surcharge will be added for this at the checkout. It is your responsibility to arrange onward delivery at your own cost from the UK mainland port to your home address. When placing your order it is important you supply us with the port address you would like your delivery to be shipped from together with your home address. You will be contacted by the delivery team who will give you the relevant details about your order.
A surcharge will be added for all log cabin orders as above
On receipt of order
Customers will be contacted between 2 to 3 working days after the order has been placed to arrange a suitable delivery date. Customers can also book their own delivery via the delivery portal which will be emailed or texted to you.
Deliveries are made Monday - Friday between 7am and 7pm. Customers will be emailed or texted on the morning of the delivery giving a 2 hour delivery time slot. The driver will aim to contact customers 30 minutes before arrival.
Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery unless written confirmation has been received from the customer that the item can be left securely.
Delivery will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move products around or through the property.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Mon, 18 Sep 2023
Fri, 8 Sep 2023
Tue, 22 Aug 2023
Mon, 7 Aug 2023
Wed, 19 Jul 2023
Thu, 15 Jun 2023
Fri, 26 May 2023