Java 44 Log Cabin 44mm 6.08m x 3.9m
- Impressive, spacious log cabin made from high grade Nordic Spruce timber.
- Under 2.5m high.
- Large living area with separate storage area accessed by single door.
- Sliding double doors with premium double glazing.
- Insulation kit, metal gutters and choice of roofing available.
As low as £9,650.00 Regular Price £9,999.00
A fantastic garden building, the roomy Java 44 Log Cabin 44mm 6.08m x 3.9m with its sliding double doors not only gives you a good sized living area but it comes with a separate side storage area too.
Under 2.5m high.
- Made from strong and durable 40mm thick logs
- High grade Nordic Spruce timber - less knots and a more consistent colour compared with lesser grade timber
- 18mm tongue and groove roof and floor
- Foundation beams are pressure treated
- Large living area
- Separate side storage area
- Fully glazed, sliding double door
- One fixed side window
- An additional window is available - see above for details
- Premium double glazing
- Single door from living area to side room
- Outside single door access to side room
- Cylinder locks with 2 keys are provided
- Fillets, beadings and mouldings included
- Wind tight chalet-connection at corners
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
EPDM rubber roofing, shingles and standard black roofing felt are available as optional extras - please see Accessories above for details.
- Foundation: 6.08m x 3.9m
- Floor area:22.84m2
- Wall height front and rear: 2.22m
- Roof ridge height: 2.45m
- Front roof overhang: 60cm
- Cubic volume: 53.38m3
- Roof surface: 30.51m2
- Roof angle: 3.4 degrees
- Sliding door: 391.4cm x 195.7cm
- Single fixed window: 150cm x 41cm
- 2 single doors: 83.5cm x 190cm
- Treated bearers: 70mm x 45mm
The timber is untreated except for the pressure treated foundation beams and we advise you use a wood preservative after construction to prolong the life of the building.
An insulation kit and metal gutters are available - please see Accessories above for details.
Log cabin assembly video:
Self assembly with instructions and fittings included. The cabin should be constructed on a level and firm base such as concrete slabs.
Click here for Lasita General Installation Instructions
Installation service available - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or email@example.com
Please also see the complete range of Lasita Maja garden log cabins we stock.
Please note this is a kerbside delivery only.
Click here for Lasita's Warranty Information
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
A delivery surcharge will be added at the checkout for the following postcode areas: KW, IV, AB, PA, FK, KY, EH, ML, G, PH, DD and KA (not KA27-28 - see below)
A surcharge applies for deliveries to: Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands HS1-9, ZE1-3, KA27-28, KW15-17, Isle of Man and Channel Islands, Isle of Wight and Scilly Isles. - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers will be contacted by the carrier by telephone prior to delivery to confirm details and agree a suitable delivery date.
Kerbside delivery only. Delivery will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move the product around or through the property. The delivery vehicle is fitted with a lorry mounted crane and therefore the customer will not be required to help unload.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020