Halls Popular 6x6 Greenhouse Forest Green
- A superb traditional greenhouse in forest green.
- Available in 2 colours: silver and forest green.
- Choose from horticultural glass, polycarbonate glazing or toughened glass.
- Includes one roof vent.
- Integral gutters and quality sliding door come as standard.
As low as £629.00 Regular Price £679.00
- Sturdy rust-resistant aluminium frame using die cast zinc alloy ridge and gutter joints
- One opening roof vent
- Smooth sliding single door
- Integral gutters
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee
Please note a base is not included - please see accessories list above for details along with additional accessories available.
- Growing area: 3.5 square metres
- Door opening width: 600 mm
- Internal height to ridge: 1.96/6'5"
- Internal height to eaves: 1.22m/4'1"
- External width: 1.93m/6'4"
- External length: 1.95m/6'5"
- Addition of base to height: 128 mm
The Halls Popular range of greenhouses are available in 4 sizes: 4x6, 6x6, 8x6 and 10x6 - please see Halls Popular Green for details.
The frames are supplied in either forest green or silver aluminium with easy clip-in glazing options available:
- 3mm short pane horticultural glass - traditional glazing method allowing sunlight in to nurture young plants
- 3mm long pane toughened glass - similar to horticultural glass for extra light and extra safety meeting BS6206 standards
- single sheet 4mm polycarbonate glass - twin wall construction that retains heat, good for light refraction and reduces the risk of scorching. Added safety, especially with children playing in the garden.
Flat packed for self assembly - full instructions included.
* We offer an installation service for this greenhouse - please see list above for details.
All greenhouses need to be fitted to a base to ensure firm foundations that are stable and secure. The optional base - please see above - is an easy to assemble, galvanized steel plinth with integral anchor points that securely anchor your greenhouse and makes installation easier. It will also give it added strength and height. No drilling is required when fixing your greenhouse to the base. The alternative is to build a bricks and mortar base.
Please also see our complete range of green framed greenhouses.
Eden Halls Greenhouses are a timeless range of classic greenhouses. Halls is a traditional British company that has existed since 1936 and takes pride in being the first company to take on the challenge of mass producing garden greenhouses. Each green house design is manufactured with traditional English gardens in mind and has been produced at the highest level of quality.
For this product, free delivery is available to UK mainland and Northern Ireland addresses.
A surcharge applies for deliveries to: Scottish Islands - Orkney Islands KW15-17, Shetland Islands, Outer Hebrides, Isle of Man and Channel Islands, Isle of Wight and Scilly Isles - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or [email protected]
Customers will be contacted 48 hours prior to delivery to arrange an am/pm time. Please report any problems relating to the product within 14 days of receipt.
Should you not be there when delivery is made please leave a note advising the driver where you would like your order left.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Sat, 5 Feb 2022
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020
Wed, 17 Jun 2020
Sun, 3 May 2020
Sat, 2 May 2020
Mon, 27 Apr 2020