Halls Magnum 10x8 Greenhouse Forest Green
- Large, traditional aluminium greenhouse.
- Available in two colours: silver and forest green.
- Choice of horticultural glass, polycarbonate glazing or toughened glass.
- Includes 4 roof vents.
- Integral gutters and quality sliding double doors come as standard.
As low as £1,069.00
With an internal area of 8.3m2, the good sized Halls Magnum 10x8 Greenhouse Forest Green has ample room to grow all your fruit and vegetables.
- Integral gutters
- Protective forest green powder coated finish
- Wide double sliding door
- Increased height
- 4 opening roof vents
- Easy clip in glazing
- Cast joints at both ridge and eaves
- Box section ridge
- Low maintenance
- 15 year guarantee
Please note a base is not included - please see accessories list above for details along with additional accessories available.
- 8.3m2 growing space
- Length: 3.22m/10'7"
- Width: 2.57/8'6"
- Height to eaves: 1.51m/4'10"
- Height to ridge: 2.58m/8'5"
- Door opening: 1.16m
The aluminium frames comes in either a forest green or silver with a choice of 2 easy clip-in glazing:
- 3mm short pane horticultural glass - traditional glazing method allowing sunlight in to nurture young plants
- 3mm long pane toughened glass - similar to horticultural glass with extra safety meeting BS6206 standards
- 6mm polycarbonate glass - twin wall construction that retains heat, good for light refraction and reduces the risk of scorching. Added safety, especially with children playing in the garden.
Supplied flat packed for self assembly with comprehensive, illustrated instructions.
* We offer an installation service for this greenhouse - please see list above for details.
It is important that the greenhouse is set onto firm leval foundations or a brick plinth. The optional steel base will make installation a lot easier than having to build your own brick surround base. It is an easy to assemble, galvanized steel plinth with integral anchor points that securely anchor your greenhouse and makes installation easier. It will also give it added strength and height. No drilling is required when fixing your greenhouse to the base.
The greenhouse height is raised by approximately 128mm with a base.
Please also see our complete range of silver framed greenhouses.
Eden Halls Greenhouses are a timeless range of classical greenhouses. Halls itself is a traditional British company that has existed since 1936 and takes pride in being the first company to take on the challenge of mass producing garden greenhouses. Each greenhouse design is manufactured with traditional English gardens in mind and has been produced at the highest level of quality.
For this product, free delivery is available to UK mainland and Northern Ireland addresses.
A surcharge applies for deliveries to: Scottish Islands - Orkney Islands KW15-17, Shetland Islands, Outer Hebrides, Isle of Man and Channel Islands, Isle of Wight and Scilly Isles - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or [email protected]
Customers will be contacted 48 hours prior to delivery to arrange an am/pm time. Please report any problems relating to the product within 14 days of receipt.
Should you not be there when delivery is made please leave a note advising the driver where you would like your order left.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020