Forest Chiltern Log Cabin Double Glazed with Felt Shingles 4m x 3m
- Spacious and light log cabin.
- Manufactured from 34mm smooth planed interlocking logs for a high quality finish.
- Wide double doors and 2 opening, full length, double glazed windows.
- 19mm tongue & groove roof and floor boards for additional stability and strength
- Green felt shingles roof covering with underlay.
As low as £3,619.00 Regular Price £3,999.00
- Made from untreated FSC certified slow grown Nordic spruce which is evident in the tight growth rings seen on the logs
- 34mm smooth planed interlocking logs for a high quality finish
- 19mm tongue and groove roof and floorboards
- 10.2 square metres (110 square feet) of internal floor space:
- Mounted on pressure treated bearers to extend the longevity of the cabin
- Two tilt and turn double glazed windows
- Double glazed double doors
- Safety glazing
- Rim lock
- Green roof shingles with underlay
- Supplied untreated (kiln dried)
- One year's manufacture's guarantee
- Overall dimensions (inc overhangs): H2.5m x W4.2m x D3.4m
- Width at base (footprint): 3.4m
- Depth at base (footprint): 4m
- Roof overhang: 200mm
- Treated bearers : 40 x 55mm
- Internal floor space: 10.2 square metres (110 square feet)
- Internal floor dimensions: 3.73m x 2.73m (12ft 3in x 8ft 11in)
Supplied for self assembly with comprehensive instructions and fixings.
All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility.
An installation service is available - please see above for details. You will be contacted by the installers within 7-10 days of the cabin being delivered to arrange a convenient date for installation.
We recommend the Chiltern Log Cabin is constructed on a firm and level surface such as a poured concrete base.
You may like to view our complete range of log cabins
Forest Garden Ltd is the UK's leading manufacturer and distributor of garden timber products, primarily garden buildings, fencing, decking and decorative garden structures.
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
No delivery available to: Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands - Orkney Islands, Shetland Islands, Outer Hebrides, Isle of Man and Channel Islands, Isle of Wight and Scilly Isles
On receipt of order
A letter or email will be sent directly from our supplier advising you of the next steps including details of their online order tracking system.
They will then contact you by phone or text to arrange a convenient delivery date.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) between 7am and 7pm. No specific time can be given.
You must be available to check and sign for the delivery.
Please note goods will be delivered within the boundary of the property but will not be taken around or through the property.
Should you not be present to accept delivery on the arranged date (unless agreed beforehand) your order will be returned to the depot and will incur a re-delivery charge.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020