Edinburgh 240 Corner Log Cabin 40mm 4.48m x 2.8m
- Stylish large corner log cabin made from high grade Nordic Spruce timber.
- Under 2.5m high.
- Double door and 3 full length, outward opening single windows with premium double glazing.
- The cabin is reversible.
- Wind tight chalet-connection at corners.
As low as £4,295.00 Regular Price £4,999.00
With the stunning Edinburgh 240 Corner Log Cabin 40mm 4.48m x 2.8m in your garden you'll be spoilt for choice with what to do with this extra living space. Home for a hot tub would definitely be top of my list!
Under 2.5m high.
Please note this cabin is reversible - the panel with the 2 windows can be switched to the other side enabling the doors to be moved to the right hand side. All relevant parts to do this are included.
- Made from strong and durable 40mm thick logs
- High grade Nordic Spruce timber - less knots and a more consistent colour compared with lesser grade timber
- 18mm tongue and groove roof and floor
- Foundation beams are pressure treated
- Large living area
- One fully glazed double door
- 3 outward opening, full length single windows
- An additional single window is available - see above for details
- Premium double glazing
- Cylinder locks with 2 keys are provided
- Fillets, beadings and mouldings included
- Wind tight chalet-connection at corners
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
The log cabin does not come with roofing felt. Bitument shingles and felt are available as optional extras - please see Accessory details above.
- Foundation: 4.48m x 2.8m
- Floor area: 11.4m2
- Wall height front and rear: 2.05m
- Roof ridge height: 2.46m
- Front roof overhang: 21cm
- Roof surface: 16.35m2
- Double door: 149.4cm x 173cm
- Windows: 52.5cm x 156cm
The timber is untreated except for the pressure treated foundation beams and we suggest you use a wood preservative after construction to prolong the life of the building.
An insulation kit is available for this cabin - please see Accessories above for details.
Log cabin assembly video:
Self assembly with instructions and fittings included. The cabin should be constructed on a level and firm base such as concrete slabs.
See Lasita's General Installation Instructions here
Installation service available - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also see the complete range of Lasita Maja garden log cabins we stock.
Please note this is a kerbside delivery only.
Click here for Lasita's Warranty Information
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
A delivery surcharge will be added at the checkout for the following postcode areas: KW, IV, AB, PA, FK, KY, EH, ML, G, PH, DD and KA (not KA27-28 - see below)
A surcharge applies for deliveries to: Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands HS1-9, ZE1-3, KA27-28, KW15-17, Isle of Man and Channel Islands, Isle of Wight and Scilly Isles. - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or email@example.com
Customers will be contacted by the carrier by telephone prior to delivery to confirm details and agree a suitable delivery date.
Kerbside delivery only. Delivery will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move the product around or through the property. The delivery vehicle is fitted with a lorry mounted crane and therefore the customer will not be required to help unload.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020