- A fantastic raised playhouse with ladder.
- The ladder can be positioned at the front or on either side.
- Deep front canopy and balustrade.
- Single, safety hinged door with window.
- 2 front opening windows made from safety styrene glazing.
As low as £845.00 Regular Price £899.00
The Shire Stork Playhouse With Platform is a superb raised children's playhouse that can be reached by a ladder - how fun is that?!
Please see customer photos above "The playhouse we ordered is of such high quality. Really happy." Thanks Rhian
- Constructed with 12mm shiplap tongue and groove walls and floor
- 35mmx35mm framework
- 11mm OSB roof
- FSC approved smooth pine
- Half glazed door
- 2 opening windows
- Styrene safety glazing
- Magnetic catch and safety hinges
- One metre high platform
- Wide access ladder that can be positioned at the front or at either side
- Honey brown, water-based treatment (inside and out)
- Compliant with European standard EN71 for child safety
- Flat placked for self assembly - includes felt, fixings and installation instructions
Optional slide available - see Accessories above for details.
- Gable end: 6' (1.79m)
- Sides: 6' (1.79m) plus canopy
- Canopy: 6 'x 2'
- Internal eaves height: 3 ' 9" (1.16m)
- Ridge height: 8' 4" (2.55m)
- Single door: 1' 8" wide (520mm)
- Door height: 3' 3" (1006mm)
- Window height: 1' 8" wide (520mm)
- Window width: 1' 8" wide (520mm)
Please note the playhouse does not come painted as shown in the photo.
The Shire Stork Playhouse with Platform is supplied with an industry standard base coat for protection during transit. We recommend it is treated with a suitable decorative wood finish within 3 months of assembling. The playhouse should then be treated at least annually thereafter to extend its life.
An installation service is available for this playhouse together with an optional top coat treatment - see Accessories list above for details.
All Shire playhouses have safety glazed windows, safety hinges, roofing felt and a preservative base coat.
Shire have been manufacturing garden buildings for over 50 years. They specialise in the construction of quality, value for money garden sheds, summerhouses and playhouses.
For this product, free delivery is available to some UK mainland addresses.
Delivery surcharges: unlike a majority of our products, this building may incur an additional delivery charge depending on the delivery postcode. This surcharge will be added at the checkout.
Please see below the costs incurred on those postcodes:
Zone 1 - £28
BB, BH, CH, DH, DL, DT, FY, HR, LA, NP, PR, SR, TA, TS
Zone 2 - £40
CA, CF, LD, NE, SY,
Zone 3 - 54
DG, EH, EX, KA, LL, ML, PL, SA1-18, TD, TQ
Zone 4 - £78
AB, DD, FK G, KY, PA1-19, PH1-18, SA19-73, TR
No delivery to: Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, IV, PH, Kirkwall, Paisley, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles, any Scottish Island
Once your order has been placed you will receive an automated message by phone, mobile or email to let you know your order is being processed and giving you details of where you can visit online to book in a delivery day and view your order information.
On the day before your scheduled delivery date, you will receive a further automated message advising you of the estimated 4 hour time slot you have been allocated for your delivery.
Kerb-side delivery only. Carriers will not move products around or through the property.
Should you not be there when the delivery is made please leave a note advising the driver where you would like your order left in an easily accessible point at the front of the property.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020