- A superb corner wooden summerhouse.
- 12mm shiplap tongue and groove boarding walls and floor.
- Georgian style glazed double door with a black ring latch.
- 2 large opening, Georgian style windows glazed with 3mm horticultural glass.
- Supplied pre-treated on both sides in a honey brown water based industrial treatment.
As low as £799.00 Regular Price £899.00
With its fully glazed double doors and large windows the Shire Hampton Corner Summerhouse 7x7 is a gorgeous, light and airy garden room for a spot of relaxing with a good book - and escaping from the children!
- Made from quality planed FSC softwood
- 12mm shiplap tongue and groove boarding walls and floor
- 34 x 34 mm framework
- Sloping 11mm OSB roof (resin bonded board)
- 2 morticed & tenoned, Georgian style, extended 'criss-cross' opening windows
- Windows have unique profiled 'lip' that covers the aperture of the opening in the panel making it weather resistant
- 3mm horticultural glass with mitred profile beading
- Fully glazed, wide joinery double doors
- Black ring latch
- 10 year anti rot guarantee
- Flat packed for home assembly - felt, fixings, glass and instructions included.
Please note the summerhouse is not supplied painted as shown in the photo
- Two rear sides to fit in a corner: 7ft approx (2.05m)
- Eaves height: 6'6 (1.99m)
- Ridge height: 7'3 (2.15m)
- Footprint: 6.9ft x 6.9ft
- Door height: 5'7 (1.75m)
- Double doors: 4'5 wide (1.36m)
There is a 45 degree angle between the front door panel and window panel and a 90 degree angle between the window panel and side panel.
An installation service and optional top coat are both available for this summerhouse - see Accessories list above.
We also stock the larger 8x8 summerhouse - see Related Products below.
The Shire Hampton Corner Summerhouse 7x7 has been treated with a water based, honey brown treatment. We recommend that a top coat of your choice is applied within 3 months of assembling. It should then be treated at least annually to extend the life of the building.
It is essential the summerhouse is erected on a level, hardstanding concrete or slab base.
Shire is based in the UK and has been established since 1945. A specialist in the construction of garden shed and summerhouses, Shire pride themselves on providing customers with quality value for money garden buildings. Shire use timber from sustainable sources. It is slow grown timber that has a tighter grain, extra strength and longer life.
For this product, free delivery is available to some UK mainland addresses.
Delivery surcharges: unlike a majority of our products, this building may incur an additional delivery charge depending on the delivery postcode. This surcharge will be added at the checkout.
Please see below the costs incurred on those postcodes:
Zone 1 - £28
BB, BH, CH, DH, DL, DT, FY, HR, LA, NP, PR, SR, TA, TS
Zone 2 - £40
CA, CF, LD, NE, SY,
Zone 3 - 54
DG, EH, EX, KA, LL, ML, PL, SA1-18, TD, TQ
Zone 4 - £78
AB, DD, FK G, KY, PA1-19, PH1-18, SA19-73, TR
No delivery to: Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, IV, PH, Kirkwall, Paisley, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles, any Scottish Island
Once your order has been placed you will receive an automated message by phone, mobile or email to let you know your order is being processed and giving you details of where you can visit online to book in a delivery day and view your order information.
On the day before your scheduled delivery date, you will receive a further automated message advising you of the estimated 4 hour time slot you have been allocated for your delivery.
Kerb-side delivery only. Carriers will not move products around or through the property.
Should you not be there when the delivery is made please leave a note advising the driver where you would like your order left in an easily accessible point at the front of the property.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020