- A spacious apex roofed wooden garden shed.
- Wide double doors with padbolt allowing easy access.
- 2 morticed and tenoned opening windows with 3mm horticultural glass.
- 12mm tongue and groove cladding and flooring on a 35 x 35mm framework.
- 11mm OSB roof with roofing felt.
As low as £759.00 Regular Price £799.00
- Made from FSC smooth planed white pine
- 12mm shiplap weatherboarding walls
- 12mm tongue and groove timber floor
- 35 x 35mm framing
- 11mm OSB roof
- Mineral roofing felt
- 12" overhang
- Wide double doors
- Zinc platted padbolt locking system (padlock not included)
- 2 opening joinery windows - each may be positioned in 8 locations on either side of the shed
- 2 large opening window
- 3mm horticultural glass
- Width: 198cm
- Length: 304cm
- Height: 175cm
- Door width: 136 x 171cm
- External Gable end: 7' (2.16m)
- External Sides: 10' (3.32m)
- Actual footprint (excluding overhang): 1.98x3.04m
- Eaves height: 5'9 (1.76m)
- Ridge height: 6'11 (2.14m)
- Double doors: 5'3 x 4'5 (1.61 x 1.36m)
- Roof Overhang: 325cm
The Shire Guernsey Wooden Apex Shed is supplied with an industry standard base coat inside and out for protection during transit but will require a protective top coat after installation.
Flat placked for self assembly - includes felt, fixings and installation instructions.
An installation service is available for this shed - please see list above for details.
An adjustable, pressure treated timber base is available. Please note, should you wish to purchase this and have the shed installed, there is an additional charge for the installation of the base - please see above for details. Assembly of the base is only offered with the installation of the shed.
Shire have been manufacturing garden buildings for over 50 years. They specialise in the construction of quality, value for money garden sheds, summerhouses and playhouses.
For this product, free delivery is available to some UK mainland addresses.
Delivery surcharges: unlike a majority of our products, this building may incur an additional delivery charge depending on the delivery postcode. This surcharge will be added at the checkout.
Please see below the costs incurred on those postcodes:
Zone 1 - £28
BB, BH, CH, DH, DL, DT, FY, HR, LA, NP, PR, SR, TA, TS
Zone 2 - £40
CA, CF, LD, NE, SY,
Zone 3 - 54
DG, EH, EX, KA, LL, ML, PL, SA1-18, TD, TQ
Zone 4 - £78
AB, DD, FK G, KY, PA1-19, PH1-18, SA19-73, TR
No delivery to: Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, IV, PH, Kirkwall, Paisley, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles, any Scottish Island
Once your order has been placed you will receive an automated message by phone, mobile or email to let you know your order is being processed and giving you details of where you can visit online to book in a delivery day and view your order information.
On the day before your scheduled delivery date, you will receive a further automated message advising you of the estimated 4 hour time slot you have been allocated for your delivery.
Kerb-side delivery only. Carriers will not move products around or through the property.
Should you not be there when the delivery is made please leave a note advising the driver where you would like your order left in an easily accessible point at the front of the property.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020