Shire Garden Bar Pent Roof 6x4
- Fabulous garden bar.
- Doubles up as handy storage area.
- 12mm FSC certified softwood.
- Lockable joinery door - can be positioned on the left or right.
- Drinks serving hatch.
As low as £597.00 Regular Price £799.00
Create the most popular hot-spot in town with the rather fabulous Shire Garden Bar Pent Roof 6x4.
- 12mm walls, roof and floor
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction - high quality cladding to form weather resistant, interlocking, smooth planed boards
- Dipped basecoat
- Drinks serving hatch - leave open when being used as a bar or closed using its removable panel to create a secure, sheltered storage area
- Lockable sturdy door with rim lock and key provided
- Door in right side as you face the bar - if you would like it positioned on the left side please let us know before ordering and the bar can be manufactured accordingly
- Pent roof
- Roof felt and floor
- Supplied unpainted
- 10 year anti rot guarantee
- Width: 5ft 10in (1.79m)
- Depth: 3ft 11in (1.2m)
- Height to ridge: 7ft 1in (2.2m)
- Height to eaves: 6ft 4in (1.93m)
- Floor joists: 34mm x 34mm
An installation service and optional top coat are both available for the bar - see Accessories list above.
The Shire Garden Bar Pent Roof 6x4 has been treated with a water based, honey brown treatment. We recommend that a top coat of your choice is applied within 3 months of assembling. It should then be treated at least annually to extend the life of the building.
Flat packed for home assembly - fixings and instructions included.
For this product, free delivery is available to some UK mainland addresses.
Delivery surcharges: unlike a majority of our products, this building may incur an additional delivery charge depending on the delivery postcode. This surcharge will be added at the checkout.
Please see below the costs incurred on those postcodes:
Zone 1 - £28
BB, BH, CH, DH, DL, DT, FY, HR, LA, NP, PR, SR, TA, TS
Zone 2 - £40
CA, CF, LD, NE, SY,
Zone 3 - 54
DG, EH, EX, KA, LL, ML, PL, SA1-18, TD, TQ
Zone 4 - £78
AB, DD, FK G, KY, PA1-19, PH1-18, SA19-73, TR
No delivery to: Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, IV, PH, Kirkwall, Paisley, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles, any Scottish Island
Once your order has been placed you will receive an automated message by phone, mobile or email to let you know your order is being processed and giving you details of where you can visit online to book in a delivery day and view your order information.
On the day before your scheduled delivery date, you will receive a further automated message advising you of the estimated 4 hour time slot you have been allocated for your delivery.
Kerb-side delivery only. Carriers will not move products around or through the property.
Should you not be there when the delivery is made please leave a note advising the driver where you would like your order left in an easily accessible point at the front of the property.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020