Sapphire Apex Metal Shed Anthracite 6x4
- High specification, apex roofed metal garden shed in anthracite grey.
- Made from 0.33mm hot-dipped galvanised steel panel material.
- Ridge reinforced walls.
- Windowless with lockable door handles.
- Sliding doors to save space.
Out of stock
As low as £265.00 Regular Price £299.00
- Made from 0.33mm hot-dipped galvanised steel panels to prevent deterioration
- Ridge reinforced groove walls for greater strength
- Green finish
- Gable roof design
- 2 air vents
- Robust entry/exit ramp
- Sliding doors to save space
- Lockable door handles (padlock not included - see Accessories above)
- Windowless for out-of-sight storage
- Requires minimal maintenance
- No painting or re-roofing is necessary
- No cracks or warps
- Pre-cut and pre-drilled for ready assembly
- 15 year non-perforation warranty
- Base size: 192cm x 112cm
- Roof size: 202cm x 122cm
- Wall height: 160cm
- Overall height: 181cm
- Door opening size: 155cm x 81cm
- Weight: 48kg
An installation service is available for this shed - please see Accessories above for details.
The Sapphire Apex Metal Shed Anthracite 6x4 is delivered flat packed with easy to follow instructions
The SAPPHIRE range are high specification lightweight metal garden sheds. Apart from the high grade of steel and paint finish, they have ventilated gables, a robust entry/exit ramp and all standard buildings have various safety features throughout to ensuring no sharp edges are left uncovered, allowing you to walk into your shed without having to be overly cautious, unlike other premium sheds.
Each SAPPHIRE shed has pad-lockable door handles and sliding runners. These double sliding doors, provide great access to all your stored items through the spacious opening.
- Nominal model sizes are based on the roof dimensions.
- Please refer to the exact measurements for the precise building dimensions.
- Full details on preparing a base for all buildings will be sent prior to the unit being delivered.
- All shed bases should be constructed on level ground with a damp proof membrane.
- A foundation kit forms a steel grid over your damp proof membrane, allowing you either to fill with concrete to create a concrete base or cover with marine ply to create an internal floor.
- If you have an existing concrete or slab base with a damp proof membrane, you will not require either option.
Please note, should you wish to purchase a foundation kit and have the shed installed, there is an additional charge for the installation of the kit - please see Accessories above for details.
You may also be interested in the complete range of metal sheds for sale by StoreMore that we stock:
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
Please note no timber products can be delivered off-shore.
A surcharge applies for deliveries to: Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, all areas above Edinburgh and Glasgow - FK, KY, PA, PH, AB, DD, IV, KW, Scottish Offshore - HS, IV, PA, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE DELIVERIES TO THE SURCHARGE AREAS MAY BE EXTENDED BY APPROXIMATELY 5 WORKING DAYS
Delieveries to postcodes EX, TQ, PL, TR are free but please note delivery may be extended by approximately 5 working days.
You wil be contacted by our supplier giving an expected week commencing date for delivery. In the week prior to that expected week you will be contacted to arrange an exact delivery date.
Should no-one be at the property to receive the delivery, please leave a signed note for the courier informing them of where you would like your delivery to be left. They will not be able to do this unless they have signed authorisation from you. Please specify these arrangements when you are contacted to arrange the exact delivery date.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE OPTED FOR INSTALLATION AN ADDITIONAL 15 WORKING DAYS EXTENSTION TO THE STATED LEAD TIME WILL GENERALLY APPLY. CUSTOMERS WILL BE GIVEN 1-2 WEEKS NOTICE OF THE INSTALLATION AND WILL BE CONTACTED BY THE INSTALLER TO BOOK IN A SUITABLE DATE.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020