- A must-have outdoor arbour seat.
- Spend hours relaxing in your garden on this comfortable swing seat.
- Open back and trellis sides allowing you to enjoy the views in your garden.
- Fully boarded roof offering shelter and shade.
- Strong double suspension chains attached to the swing seat for safe use.
As low as £379.00 Regular Price £389.00
With lattice sides that will look lovely with honeysuckle, clematis and roses climbing over them over to create a fabulous, fragrant haven in your garden.
- Fully pressure treated for long lasting protection
- Manufactured from high quality FSC approved timber
- Pre-assembled frame structures for quick and easy installation
- Traditional slatted bench style seat suspended from chains held by a strong wooden beam
- Solid timber roof segments - tongue and groove
- Slatted timber seat
- Sides are half clad with trellis and the lower half with wooden slats
- Weight: 70kg
- 7 year anti-rot guarantee
- Seat width: 124cm (4ft 1in)
- Seat depth: 38cm (1ft 2in)
- Seat height: H41cm (1ft 3in)
- Eaves height: 172cm (5ft 6in)
- Apex height: 184cm (6ft)
- Base size: W164 (5ft 4in) x D75cm (2ft 5in)
- Interior height to top of posts: 176cm (5ft 8in)
- 70mm square posts
You may also like to have a look at the Dartmouth Swing Seat - see Related Products below for details
An installation service is available for this shed - please contact us on 01483 910250 or email [email protected] for details.
The Poseidon Swing Seat Arbour is flat packed for self assembly - all fixings and instructions included.
It is a free standing structure but can be placed against a wall or fence. It can be secured to the ground using fence post spikes or post shoes (not supplied)
It is essential the arbour is placed on a level base.
Thank you to our customer, Sally Smith, who sent in the photo above of her Poseidon Swing Seat in her garden "Grandson Ben and May the dog making sure she’s in the picture too. We are really pleased with our choice. All good wishes. Sally"
We recommend the arbour is secured to either paving slabs or a concrete base. It is supplied with steel anchor shoes to enable the swing seat posts to be securely fastened to the base. Simply slot each of the posts in, tighten up then screw through the 4 holes in each corner of the 4 anchor shoes to a concrete/solid base.
StoreMore is a well established garden product company whose products are constructed to the highest standard and with the finest materials available. It takes its social and environmental responsibilities very seriously. StoreMore are Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) accredited and fully comply with all current regulations on FSC sourcing.
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
Please note no products can be delivered off-shore. Delivery can be made to the nearest port of your choice for you to arrange onward delivery to your address.
A surcharge applies for deliveries to: all areas above Edinburgh and Glasgow - FK, KY, PA, PH, AB, DD, IV, KW - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE DELIVERIES TO THE SURCHARGE AREAS MAY BE EXTENDED BY APPROXIMATELY 5 WORKING DAYS
Delieveries to postcodes EX, TQ, PL, TR are free but please note delivery may be extended by approximately 5 working days.
You wil be contacted by our supplier giving an expected week commencing date for delivery. In the week prior to that expected week you will be contacted to arrange an exact delivery date.
Should no-one be at the property to receive the delivery, please leave a signed note for the courier informing them of where you would like your delivery to be left. They will not be able to do this unless they have signed authorisation from you. Please specify these arrangements when you are contacted to arrange the exact delivery date.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE OPTED FOR INSTALLATION AN ADDITIONAL 15 WORKING DAYS EXTENSTION TO THE STATED LEAD TIME WILL GENERALLY APPLY. CUSTOMERS WILL BE GIVEN 1-2 WEEKS NOTICE OF THE INSTALLATION AND WILL BE CONTACTED BY THE INSTALLER TO BOOK IN A SUITABLE DATE.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 3 Oct 2023
Mon, 18 Sep 2023
Fri, 8 Sep 2023
Tue, 22 Aug 2023
Mon, 7 Aug 2023
Wed, 19 Jul 2023
Thu, 15 Jun 2023