Montpellier 110cm Dining Table with 4 Dorchester Chairs
- Fantastic mosaic dining table and chair garden furniture set.
- Exquisitely crafted table top with travertine marble mosaic tiles.
- Each tile is cut and placed by hand.
- Pedestal leg made from sturdy steel and powder coated black.
- 4 comfy brown wicker chairs with cushions.
- Table top with fine mosaic tiles made from travertine marble
- Beautifully crafted top that is hand laid
- Every tile is cut and placed by hand
- Terracotta and beige tones
- No two tables will be identical as the colours in the natural stone vary making each table unique
- The pedestal leg is made from sturdy steel and powder coated black
- Parasol hole
- 4 comfortable brown wicker chairs
- Sturdy tubular aluminium frame woven with 4-strand resin weave wicker
- Stacks neatly for storage
- Top quality 5cm thick beige cushions included
- Weather resistant
- One year warranty
- Diameter: 110cm
- Height: 75cm
- Parasol hole: 38mm
- Weight: 48kg
- Depth: 63cm
- Width: 58cm
- Height: 95cm
- Seat: Height 47cm
- Weight: 4.9kg
With over 20 years in the garden furniture industry Europa Leisure have become a market leader in stone and mosaic garden furniture. Europa Leisure Garden Furniture offer quality and value for money.
Product Care Information Size: (277.38 KB)
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
A surcharge applies for deliveries to:
Isle of Wight, AB, DD, IV, KW1-14, KA27-28, PA20-39, PH11-40, FK
Please contact us for a quote on 0117 3600 505 or email us at [email protected]
No delivery available to Northern Ireland, Eire, Channel Islands, Orkney & Shetland Islands, Scilly Isles, isle of Man, Offshore Scottish Islands, PA40-61, HS1-9, KW15-17, PH41-44, ZE1-3, TR21-25
Larger furniture item, furniture sets and mosaic/marble tables
These are sent by pallet delivery. You will be telephoned prior to the delivery of your order to confirm details and agree a convenient delivery date.
All delivery vehicles will have the option of a tail-lift - you must have someone suitable available to assist the delivery driver.
Delivery will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move products around or through the property.
Please note If a delivery has been booked in and you are then not there to receive the order you will incur a charge for re-delivery.
Lighter furniture items, ie. chairs, sunloungers, tables, smaller resin furniture sets
These items are sent by parcel delivery. You will be sent text or email updates about ETA’s. A card will be left should you not be at the property for delivery.
All deliveries must be signed for.
Goods must be counted and inspected before being signed for and any discrepancies must be marked on the carrier's sheet.
Deliveries can be arranged for a Saturday with some advanced notice - please call 0117 3600 505 for a quote.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020