- A fabulous 2 storey children's playhouse built to the highest standard.
- 3 fixed safety glazed windows with cross design.
- Decorative shutters on front windows.
- Internal second floor with safety rail and ladder.
- Installation service is available for this playhouse.
As low as £699.00 Regular Price £799.00
Sit back and enjoy your garden in peace as your children have hours of fun playing house in the fabulous Mercia Snowdrop Cottage Double Storey Playhouse with Loft 7x5.
Checked and approved by the TUV Safety Testing BS EN71 European Toy Standard.
- Constructed from durable FSC approved timber
- 12mm tongue and groove shiplap cladding
- 10mm solid sheet floor
- 8mm solid sheet roof
- 44 x 28mm framing for extra strength
- Pretty butterfly motif on door
- Door features a 12mm finger gap around the frame to ensure children cannot get their fingers trapped.
- Upper platform with safety rail and accessed by a non-slip tread ladder
- One side and 2 front fixed windows with safety, shatterproof styrene glazing and cross design
- Decorative shutters and window boxes
- Antique style hinges
- Mineral roofing felt
- Suitable for ages 36 months+
- 10 year anti-rot guarantee
- Flat packed for self assembly - 2 man assembly recommended
The play house images shown are dressed and painted for display purposes only.
- Width: 6' 11" (2.1 m)
- Width with overhang: 7'7" ((2.3m)
- Depth: 4' 11" (1.5 m)
- Depth with overhang: 6' (1.8m)
- Height: 6' 6" (2m)
- Eaves height: 5' 1" (1.55 m)
- Ridge height: 7' 9" (2.36 m)
- Door width: 2' 0" (0.58 m)
- Door height: 4' 8" (1.43 m)
- Framing: 44 x 28 mm
All listed metric dimensions include the roof overhang.
An installation service and portabase are available for this playhouse - please see Accessories above for details.
A portabase offers a sturdy and robust base without the need for concrete.
Please note, should you wish to purchase a portabase and have the playhouse installed, there is an additional charge for the installation of the portabase - please see Accessories above for details.
The Snowdrop Cottage Double Storey Playhouse 7x5 is provided pre-treated with a water based timber treatment for protection during transit. In order to receive the full 10 year anti-rot guarantee, it is necessary that you treat the garden building with a high quality, spirit-based, timber preservative prior to or shortly after construction.
Mercia are a Nottinghamshire based timber garden building manufacturer, dealing in a range of huge quality wooden sheds, summerhouses, green houses, award winning playhouses, log cabins and fencing to suit every garden and every budget.
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
A surcharge will be added at the checkout for the following postcodes: Northern Ireland BT, AB, CF, DD, DG, DT6-8, EH, EX, FK, G, GY, JE, IM, IV (no delivery IV41-56), KA (no delivery KA27-28), KW (no delivery KW15-17), KY, LD, LL, ML, PA (no delivery PA20, 41-78), PH (no delivery PH42-44), PL, PO30-41, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ and TR (no delivery TR21-25) postcodes
No delivery available to: Republic of Ireland, TR21-TR25, ZE, HS, KW15-17, IV41-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41-78, PH42-44
Delivery to Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Scilly Isles, Shetland Isles, Orkney Isles, Outer Hebrides, Scottish Islands IV41-51, 55-56, KA27-28
Deliveries to the above offshore islands can only be made to the nearest UK mainland port - a surcharge will be added for this at the checkout. It is your responsibility to arrange onward delivery at your own cost from the UK mainland port to your home address. When placing your order it is important you supply us with the port address you would like your delivery to be shipped from together with your home address. You will be contacted by the delivery team who will give you the relevant details about your order.
A surcharge will be added for all log cabin orders as above
On receipt of order
Customers will be contacted between 2 to 3 working days after the order has been placed to arrange a suitable delivery date. Customers can also book their own delivery via the delivery portal which will be emailed or texted to you.
Deliveries are made Monday - Friday between 7am and 7pm. Customers will be emailed or texted on the morning of the delivery giving a 2 hour delivery time slot. The driver will aim to contact customers 30 minutes before arrival.
Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery unless written confirmation has been received from the customer that the item can be left securely.
Delivery will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move products around or through the property.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020