Lifetime Heavy Duty Plastic Shed 10x8 Single Entrance - New Edition
- Superior quality plastic garden shed.
- Made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) with heavy duty, powder coated steel reinforcements.
- Double wide opening, pad-lockable hinge doors.
- 1.8m high wall height.
- Strong powder coated steel bracing throughout.
As low as £1,929.00 Regular Price £1,999.00
LIFETIME products are the highest specification heavy duty plastic sheds in the market.
- Manufactured from high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Heavy duty, powder coated steel reinforcements
- Rust resistant, powder coated finish
- Vertical sliding
- Colour - desert tan/dark brown
- Double wide opening, pad-lockable hinge doors (padlock availabe in Accessories list above)
- The doors are fitted with a unique button catch opening mechanism and separate internal bolts
- High-impact door handles with metal latch
- Slider latch lock mechanism
- Steeply pitched roof for efficient water drainage
- Hard wearing integrated, non slip, high density polyethylene floor - wood-grain design
- Low maintenance
- Stain resistant
- Easy to clean
- UV- protected to resist fading or cracking
- Max roof load: 23 psf
- Max wind resistance: 65mph (104,6 kph)
- Weight: 235kg
- 10 year warranty
- Roof structure: dual-wall polyethylene panels
- Wall structure: steel-reinforced dual-wall polyethylene panels
- Floor structure: slip-resistant dual-wall polyethylene
- Door structure: steel-reinforced polyethylene
- Door hinges: full-length galvanized steel hinge pins
- Door handle: high-impact handles with metal latch
- Door locking: exterior padlock loop with two deadbolts on interior of left door
- Roof support trusses: three steel A-frame trusses
Standard Equipment Supplied with Shed
- 4 x small skylights
- 1 x ridge skylight
- 2 x screened vents
- 2 x 90" shelves
- 6 x wall hooks
- 1 x tool storage pouch
- Size: 10ft x 8ft
- Width: 3.05m
- Depth:: 2.43m
- Height: 2.44m
- Interior dimensions: 289cm x 228cm x 180cm
- Footprint: 299 cm x 238 cm
- Exterior dimensions: 294cm x 233cm x 243 cm
- Exterior roof dimensions: 304 cm x 243 cm
- Interior headroom (truss to floor) 204cm
- Door opening height: 1.93cm
- Door opening width: 1.42m
Self assembly. The shed must be anchored to a firm foundation to protect against wind damage. Supplied in 2 boxes.
Full details on preparing a base will be sent prior to the shed being delivered.
An installation service is available for this shed - please contact us on 01483 910250 or email [email protected] for details.
Materials Used in Lifetime Sheds:
Constructed of high-density polyethylene (HDPE). This is Lifetime’s material of choice because HDPE is known for its strength, durability, and resistance to chemicals and moisture. It is what makes Lifetime’s garden sheds lightweight, while maintaining superior strength and durability. Lifetime’s sheds are UV-protected, resistant to extreme heat and cold and will not fade or crack. They are stain resistant, easy to clean, and low maintenance.
(HDPE) is one of the most environmentally preferred plastics because it is 100% recyclable, does not create harmful emissions during production and does not leak toxic chemicals into soil or water.
UV-Inhibitors are a very important component of Lifetime’s garden sheds. The high-density polyethylene (HDPE) is a US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) grade plastic that includes premiere UV-Inhibitors and light fast pigments to make these sheds very resistant to heat and extended exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun. This UV protection is the best on the market and ensures the sheds will not crack, chip, or peel.
Powder Coated Steel
Lifetime’s rust-resistant, powder-coated finish makes these plastic sheds resistant to chips, scratches and regular wear-and-tear. Powder-coating prevents rusting, corrosion and protects steel parts from UV-damage, making it a great all-weather finish.
High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is one of the most environmentally preferred plastics because it is 100% recyclable, does not create harmful emissions during production and does not leak toxic chemicals into soil or water.
StoreMore is a well established garden product company whose products are constructed to the highest standard and with the finest materials available. It takes its social and environmental responsibilities very seriously. Their Carbon Foot Print and environmental sustainability is very important to them and, as such, StoreMore are Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) accredited and fully comply with all current regulations on FSC sourcing.
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
Please note no products can be delivered off-shore. Delivery can be made to the nearest port of your choice for you to arrange onward delivery to your address.
A surcharge applies for deliveries to: all areas above Edinburgh and Glasgow - FK, KY, PA, PH, AB, DD, IV, KW - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE DELIVERIES TO THE SURCHARGE AREAS MAY BE EXTENDED BY APPROXIMATELY 5 WORKING DAYS
Delieveries to postcodes EX, TQ, PL, TR are free but please note delivery may be extended by approximately 5 working days.
You wil be contacted by our supplier giving an expected week commencing date for delivery. In the week prior to that expected week you will be contacted to arrange an exact delivery date.
Should no-one be at the property to receive the delivery, please leave a signed note for the courier informing them of where you would like your delivery to be left. They will not be able to do this unless they have signed authorisation from you. Please specify these arrangements when you are contacted to arrange the exact delivery date.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE OPTED FOR INSTALLATION AN ADDITIONAL 15 WORKING DAYS EXTENSTION TO THE STATED LEAD TIME WILL GENERALLY APPLY. CUSTOMERS WILL BE GIVEN 1-2 WEEKS NOTICE OF THE INSTALLATION AND WILL BE CONTACTED BY THE INSTALLER TO BOOK IN A SUITABLE DATE.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Mon, 18 Sep 2023
Fri, 8 Sep 2023
Tue, 22 Aug 2023
Mon, 7 Aug 2023
Wed, 19 Jul 2023
Thu, 15 Jun 2023
Fri, 26 May 2023