Lifetime 500 Litre Plastic Outdoor Storage Box
- Superb sized plastic storage box.
- Perfect for garden toys and tools.
- Rigid double-walled polyethylene construction.
- Lockable lid is designed to open more than 90 degrees for easy access.
- Durable, weather resistant and low maintenance.
If you're looking for somewhere to keep all your garden bits and bobs then look no further than the Lifetime 500 Litre Plastic Outdoor Storage Box.
- Made from rigid dual-wall high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Desert sand colour with dark brown lid
- The plastic has been UV treated to resist fading, cracking or warping over time
- Strong, lockable, spring-hinged lid which opens to more than 90 degrees for easy access
- Uses a gas assisted piston to prevent lid from slamming shut - a great safety feature, especially if you have small children
- Water-resistant seal helps to keep contents dry
- Weather-resistant steel hinges
- Strong and durable
- Weather resistant
- Low maintenance
- UV protected panels and lid
- Will not fade, crack or peel
- Easy straightforward assembly
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty against fading, cracking and/or peeling
- Width: 152cm (4' 11")
- Depth: 61cm (2')
- Eaves height: 67cm (2' 2")
- Roof height: 67cm (2' 2")
- Cladding thickness: 44mm
- Weight: 30kg
The Lifetime 500 Litre Plastic Outdoor Storage Box is easy to assemble and comes with complete step by step instructions.
You may like to see our complete range of garden storage boxes.
StoreMore is a well established garden product company whose products are constructed to the highest standard and with the finest materials available. It takes its social and environmental responsibilities very seriously. Their Carbon Foot Print and environmental sustainability is very important to them and, as such, StoreMore are Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) accredited and fully comply with all current regulations on FSC sourcing.
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
Please note no timber products can be delivered off-shore.
A surcharge applies for deliveries to: Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, all areas above Edinburgh and Glasgow - FK, KY, PA, PH, AB, DD, IV, KW, Scottish Offshore - HS, IV, PA, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE DELIVERIES TO THE SURCHARGE AREAS MAY BE EXTENDED BY APPROXIMATELY 5 WORKING DAYS
Delieveries to postcodes EX, TQ, PL, TR are free but please note delivery may be extended by approximately 5 working days.
You wil be contacted by our supplier giving an expected week commencing date for delivery. In the week prior to that expected week you will be contacted to arrange an exact delivery date.
Should no-one be at the property to receive the delivery, please leave a signed note for the courier informing them of where you would like your delivery to be left. They will not be able to do this unless they have signed authorisation from you. Please specify these arrangements when you are contacted to arrange the exact delivery date.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE OPTED FOR INSTALLATION AN ADDITIONAL 15 WORKING DAYS EXTENSTION TO THE STATED LEAD TIME WILL GENERALLY APPLY. CUSTOMERS WILL BE GIVEN 1-2 WEEKS NOTICE OF THE INSTALLATION AND WILL BE CONTACTED BY THE INSTALLER TO BOOK IN A SUITABLE DATE.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Wed, 3 Aug 2022
Mon, 11 Jul 2022
Wed, 25 May 2022
Mon, 23 May 2022
Sat, 5 Feb 2022
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020