Ilmenau Hexagonal Log Cabin Summerhouse 44mm 3.5m x 3m
- A fantastic, light and airy hexagonal log cabin.
- Enjoy views of your garden in all directions.
- Half glazed double doors.
- 5 large double windows providing plenty of light.
- Optional roof shingles available.
As low as £3,695.00 Regular Price £3,999.00
- Made from solid 44mm double tongue and groove Nordic spruce logs
- Roof and floorboards are 18mm tongue and groove
- Pressure treated foundation beams and terrace boards
- Laminated half glazed French double doors with lower thresholds are covered with stainless steel
- Doors are already in their frame for easy build
- Cylinder lock (2 keys are provided)
- 5 large laminated windows
- 2 windows open - tilt and turn
- 3 windows are fixed
- Single sheet 4mm clear glass
- Fillets, beadings and mouldings included
- Wind tight chalet-connection at corners
- Storm bars to hold the roof in place
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
The benches shown in the photo are not included.
This log cabin does not come with roofing felt. Bitumen shingles and felt are available as optional extras - please see Accessory details above.
Double glazing is available for this cabin - please call us on 0117 3600 505 for a quote.
- Foundation: 3.5m x 3.03m
- Inside area: 7.3m2
- Wall height front and rear: 2.14m
- Roof ridge height: 304cm
- Front roof overhang: 30cm
- Roof area: 13.2m2
- Door: 123.2cm x 185cm
- 5 x windows: 123.2cm x 121 cm
The timber is untreated except for the pressure treated foundation beams and we suggest you use a wood preservative after construction to prolong the life of the building.
Self assembly with instructions and fittings included. The cabin should be constructed on a level and firm base such as concrete slabs.
Installation service available - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the complete range of Lasita Maja garden log cabins.
Please note this is a kerbside delivery only.
Click here for Lasita's Warranty Information
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
A delivery surcharge will be added at the checkout for the following postcode areas: KW, IV, AB, PA, FK, KY, EH, ML, G, PH, DD and KA (not KA27-28 - see below)
A surcharge applies for deliveries to: Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands HS1-9, ZE1-3, KA27-28, KW15-17, Isle of Man and Channel Islands, Isle of Wight and Scilly Isles. - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or email@example.com
Customers will be contacted by the carrier by telephone prior to delivery to confirm details and agree a suitable delivery date.
Kerbside delivery only. Delivery will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move the product around or through the property. The delivery vehicle is fitted with a lorry mounted crane and therefore the customer will not be required to help unload.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020