Forest 3.6m Hexagonal Cedar Roof Gazebo
- A fabulous, spacious hexagonal timber gazebo.
- Manufactured from solid machine rounded, pressure treated timber.
- Western red cedar shingles hand cut to size.
- Substantial uprights are secured to the base that features profiled deck boards.
- Free installation.
Out of stock
As low as £5,099.00 Regular Price £5,599.00
Add a touch of elegance and style to your garden with the stunning Forest 3.6m Hexagonal Cedar Roof Gazebo. The perfect garden retreat.
Accommodates up to 10 adults or 14 children.
- Substantial 150mm diameter uprights manufactured from kiln dried, pressure treated round Radiata pine
- Smooth sanded finish
- Uprights secured to the base of profiled deck boards
- Red Cedar shingles are hand cut and fitted to the roof
- Placed on top of a waterproof Tricoya lining
- Steel brackets at the top secure the uprights to the perimeter frame giving the gazebo immense strength and rigidity
- 3 half solid panels
- 2 half balustrade panels
- Fitted, solid wooden floor
- 15 year guarantee against rot, fungal decay and attack from wood boring insects
- Free assembly on a pre-prepared level base
- Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs: H314cm W378cm D327cm
- Width at base (footprint): 359cm
- Depth at base (footprint): 311cm
- Estimated weight: 1257kg
A set of benches, table and cushions in green, cream or terracotta are available for this gazebo - please see Accessories list above for details.
A set of 6 matching roll-down curtains is also available - see above.
We also stock this gazebo with a thatched roof and softwood timber roof - see Related Products below for details.
M&M Timber pride themselves on being the largest manufacturer of machine rounded timber in Europe. Their garden products are manufactured from FSC accredited timber that has been kiln dried to minimise moisture content. The timber undergoes pressure treatment with MicroPro which leaves the wood lighter and more natural in colour.
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
No delivery is available to: Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey, Guernsey, Scilly Isles and the Isle of Man.
You will be contacted prior to the delivery of your order to confirm details and inform you of the delivery date.
Should you not be at the property to accept the delivery please leave a note for the courier detailing where you would like your order left. Alternatively, if no instructions are given, the courier will leave a card.
Kerb-side delivery only. Carriers will not move products around or through the property.
Please note all accessories ordered separately and not delivered with a gazebo will be subject to a delivery charge.
Gazebo Deliveries to Scotland
Please note a surcharge applies to all gazebo deliveries and installations to Scotland - please contact us for a quote on 0117 3600 505 or email us at [email protected]
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Mon, 18 Sep 2023
Fri, 8 Sep 2023
Tue, 22 Aug 2023
Mon, 7 Aug 2023
Wed, 19 Jul 2023
Thu, 15 Jun 2023
Fri, 26 May 2023