Sapphire Olympian Garage Anthracite 12x38
- Substantial, high walled metal garage.
- Made from hot-dipped galvanised steel finished in anthracite.
- Roll up and over main door with a side door for easy access.
- Entry and exit ramp for easier and smoother access.
- Strong walls and apex roof with ventilated gables.
Out of stock
As low as £4,089.00 Regular Price £4,199.00
This is some garage. The substantial Sapphire Olympian Garage Anthracite 12x38 in the Emerald range by StoreMore has ample space for your car as well as your large mowers, garden equipment, toys and garden patio furniture.
- Constructed from strong, hot-dipped galvanised steel sheet walls, roof and doors
- Anthracite claddding with white trim
- Full structural frame including strong mid wall bracing
- Ventilated gables to the front and rear for good ventilation and prevention of the build up of condensation
- Easy access from the roll up and over main door
- Strong exit/entry ramp across the whole door width
- Additional access from the 69cm wide side door which can be fitted on either side wall
- 210cm high walls
- Long-term benefit of no cracks or warps
- Rot, weather, fire and rodent proof
- 10 year manufacturer's non-perforation guarantee
- Overall size: W366 x D1158cm (12' x 38')
- Wall height: 210cm (6'8")
- Ridge height: 258.5cm (8'4")
- Weight: 557kg
- Base size: W362cm D1135cm
- Door opening: W252cm H205cm
An installation service is available for this garage - please see above for details.
Flat packed with full instructions for self-assembly - 2 person recommended.
It is essential the Sapphire Olympian Garage 12x38 is anchored to a suitable concrete or slab base. Full details on preparing a base will be sent prior to the garage being delivered.
- Nominal model sizes are based on the roof dimensions.
- Please refer to the exact measurements for the precise building dimensions.
- Full details on preparing a base for all buildings will be sent prior to the unit being delivered.
You may also be interested in the complete range of metal garages, workshops and metal sheds for sale by StoreMore that we stock:
StoreMore is a well established garden product company whose products are constructed to the highest standard and with the finest materials available. It takes its social and environmental responsibilities very seriously. They are Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) accredited and fully comply with all current regulations on FSC sourcing.
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
Please note no timber products can be delivered off-shore.
A surcharge applies for deliveries to: Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, all areas above Edinburgh and Glasgow - FK, KY, PA, PH, AB, DD, IV, KW, Scottish Offshore - HS, IV, PA, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE DELIVERIES TO THE SURCHARGE AREAS MAY BE EXTENDED BY APPROXIMATELY 5 WORKING DAYS
Delieveries to postcodes EX, TQ, PL, TR are free but please note delivery may be extended by approximately 5 working days.
You wil be contacted by our supplier giving an expected week commencing date for delivery. In the week prior to that expected week you will be contacted to arrange an exact delivery date.
Should no-one be at the property to receive the delivery, please leave a signed note for the courier informing them of where you would like your delivery to be left. They will not be able to do this unless they have signed authorisation from you. Please specify these arrangements when you are contacted to arrange the exact delivery date.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE OPTED FOR INSTALLATION AN ADDITIONAL 15 WORKING DAYS EXTENSTION TO THE STATED LEAD TIME WILL GENERALLY APPLY. CUSTOMERS WILL BE GIVEN 1-2 WEEKS NOTICE OF THE INSTALLATION AND WILL BE CONTACTED BY THE INSTALLER TO BOOK IN A SUITABLE DATE.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020