Royalcraft Wentworth Rattan Sun Lounger
- Comfortable rattan sun lounger.
- Made from high grade rattan woven onto an aluminium frame.
- Thick grey cushion included.
- Showerproof cushion covers can be removed for washing
- Hydraulic back
Grab your suncream, sunglasses and good book and chill out in the sun on the fabulous Royalcraft Wentworth Rattan Sun Lounger. What washing up..?!
- Made from high grade synthetic half round handwoven rattan
- 6 x 3.5mm half round & 5mm round mix PE rattan weave
- Powder coated, all weather aluminium frame - rust resistant
- Weave colour: Champagne latte
- Thick 8mm, non slip grey cushions
- Removable covers for washing
- Hydraulic adjustable back rest
- Weatherproof - can be left outside all year although we advise it is covered during the winter months
- We recommend the cushions are stored inside when not in use
- One year warranty
- Height: 30cm
- Length: 208cm
- Width: 65cm
- Weight: 27kg
No assembly required.
You may be interested in looking at our complete range of stunning Wentworth rattan garden furniture.
A-MIR & Co have been established since the early 1990's and pride themselves at being at the forefront of garden furniture and barbecue market in the UK. They offer quality garden products at competitive prices.
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
A surcharge applies for deliveries to: Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Aberdeenshire, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands - Orkney Islands, Shetland Islands, Outer Hebrides - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or [email protected]
Delivery to the islands below can only be made to a mainland UK port of choice for onward delivery at your own cost to your home address:
Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight and Scilly Isles
For the larger sets of furniture you will be contacted prior to delivery of your order to arrange a convenient delivery time.
Kerb-side delivery only.
For smaller items of furniture, cushions, etc., that are sent by parcel delivery with Citilink, a card will be left should you not be at the property at the time of delivery.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020