- Made from the finest quality, pressure treated Swedish timber.
- Logs simply slot together.
- Soil retention membrane included for planter sides.
- Above ground so no digging required.
- 10 year guarantee against rot.
As low as £119.97 Regular Price £130.41
Or why not add some colourful shrubs and you have a superb planter for your patio.
Either way, the the Norlog Medium Tree Seat/Planter is a must have for your garden.
- Interlocking timber design can be easily assembled
- Made from the finest quality Swedish timber
- Pressure treated for longer life
- Ideal for people who have restricted movement
- Above ground so no digging required
- Soil retention membrane included for planter sides
- 10 year guarantee against rot
Please note extra logs are available to increase the height - please see Accessories above for details.
- Height: 41cm
- Width: 122cm
- 2 metre max tree circumference (79")
We also stock the giant and large tree seat planters - please see Related Products below for details.
it is also possible to convert the planter into the Wishing Well Planter with the uprights and roof available in the Accessories - please see details of the Wishing Well planter below in Related Products.
Norlog are an innovative timber company that produce a wide range of slot together garden timber products that are easy to assemble. The wood used in every product has been treated for longer life. Norlog' sproduct range are all above ground and so no digging or foundations are required.
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
A surcharge applies for deliveries to: Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands G83-84, IV2-40, 52-54, 63, KW10-14, PA21-38, PH17-40, PH49-50, Highlands and Islands HS1-9, ZE1-3, IV41-49, 51, 55, 56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, 41-49, 60-78, PH41-44, Isle of Man and Channel Islands, Isle of Wight and Scilly Isles. - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or email@example.com
Deliveries will be made by Yodel between 8am and 7pm - no specific time can be given. Please do give us instructions of where you would like your order to be left if you will not be at the property when delivery is made. Alternatively you can leave a note for the courier.
However, the courier will use his discretion and leave the order somewhere safe if no instructions have been given. If they do not deem there is anywhere suitable for the order to be left safely the courier will leave a card.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020