Brasil Gigante Lava Hanging Chair
- Fun, large hanging chair with back support built in.
- Supported by a strong 40mm x 1100mm beech wood bar.
- Patented design keeps the ropes secure and prevents sliding down the bar towards the centre.
- Maximum weight 200kg.
- Made from cotton and supplied in a small cotton bag of matching colour.
As low as £104.00 Regular Price £109.99
Large enough for two! The Brasil Gigante Hanging Chair is the largest hanging chair from the Amazonas range in a fabulous, brightly coloured, striped design. A luxurious way to relax in your garden.
A great alternative to a hammock allowing you to sit upright and providing better back support.
- Made from hand woven cotton which is incredibly robust
- Supported by a strong 40mm diameter, 1.4m long beech wood bar with a special patented design that secures the ropes and prevents sliding towards the centre
- tough and long lasting ropes
- Designed to be used outside
- Weatherproof, tear proof and fade resistant
- The cotton is dyed with high-quality dyes.
- Quadruple stitched ends make it extremely sturdy
- Approximate lying surface: 200cm x 140cm
- Load capacity: 200kg
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Width: 140cm
- Cotton with up to 15% polyester
- Washable, washing instructions provided
Cushion not incluced.
This same, strong material is also used for the Brasil Gigante Lava Hammock.
This hanging chair would be just as fabulous indoors as out - please see stand accessories above.
Amazonas also produce beautiful cotton Brazilian hammocks - the wider they are the more comfortable they are. They should be hung about 1.8 metres from the ground to the highest points at either end.
You may like to view our complete range of Amazonas hammocks.
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
A delivery surcharge will be added at the checkout for the following areas: Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands G83-84, IV2-40, 52-54, 63, KW10-14, PA21-38, PH17-40, PH49-50, Highlands and Islands HS1-9, ZE1-3, IV41-49, 51, 55, 56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, 41-49, 60-78, PH41-44, Isle of Man and Channel Islands, Isle of Wight and Scilly Isles.
Please note deliveries to SW Cornwall may take a little longer than the 3 working days quoted.
Orders received by midday will be dispatched the same day.
Should no-one be at the property to receive the delivery, please leave a signed note for the courier informing them of where you would like your order to be left.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020