- Superb garden pergola with a modern feel.
- Made from pressure treated softwood.
- Supplied with panels that can be moved to suit your garden aspect.
- Straightforward self assembly.
- 15 year guarantee against rot.
The Forest Dining Pergola with Panels can't fail to create a lovely focal point in your garden - and perfect with honeysuckle or roses climbing over it.
- Modern design with strong lines
- Made from pressure treated softwood
- FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Open roof allows plenty of ventilation and light
- Slatted anels can be moved to suit your garden aspect - pefect for climbing plants
- Panels perfect for climbing plants
- 15 year anti rot guarantee
- Overall when assembled including overhang: H280 x W304 x D244cm
- Width at base (footprint): 304cm
- Depth at base (footprint): 244cm
- Height of posts: 8.55ft (261cm)
- Post width: 95mm
Straightforward self assembly. Supplied with instructions and fixings.
Before assembling the pergola we recommend that the legs be sunk into the ground 300mm or equally reduce the length of the posts and use in conjunction with a post
bracket. The posts should be 2400mm above the ground.
Please note fixings are not provided for fixing the legs to the ground.
Furniture and floor are not included.
You may like to view our complete range of garden pergolas.
Forest Garden Ltd is the UK's leading manufacturer and distributor of garden timber products, primarily garden buildings, fencing, decking and decorative garden structures.
They are committed to preserving the environment and all products are sourced from British timber wherever possible. The entire product range is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Every product carries the FSC logo, ensuring that their timber comes from properly managed forests and controlled sources.
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
No delivery available to: Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands - Orkney Islands, Shetland Islands, Outer Hebrides, Isle of Man and Channel Islands, Isle of Wight and Scilly Isles
On receipt of order
A letter or email will be sent directly from our supplier advising you of the next steps including details of their online order tracking system.
They will then contact you by phone or text to arrange a convenient delivery date.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) between 7am and 7pm. No specific time can be given.
You must be available to check and sign for the delivery.
Please note goods will be delivered within the boundary of the property but will not be taken around or through the property.
Should you not be present to accept delivery on the arranged date (unless agreed beforehand) your order will be returned to the depot and will incur a re-delivery charge.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020