Saffron Steel Framed & Vinyl Clad Apex Shed 10x3
- Super tall, walk in steel and vinyl apex roofed shed.
- Made from highest quality, fire retardant PVC supported by a strong, weather resistant steel frame.
- Wide, double hinged doors for easy access.
- Vinyl clad walls, roof and door.
- Comes with foundation kit.
Out of stock
As low as £479.00 Regular Price £495.00
The Saffron Steel Framed & Vinyl Clad Apex Shed 10x3 is a fabulous tall, walk in garden shed. Spacious and wide, it offers ample space for storing all your gardening equipment, tools, patio furniture and barbecue
- All weather durable, long lasting and maintenance free vinyl
- Fire retardant PVC
- Supported by a hot-dipped galvanised steel frame
- Prepainted to prevent corrosion
- Wide 60" double doors
- Door handle includes padlock eye to secure shed doors - padlock available as accessory above
- Robust shiplap walls
- One door features internal locking bolts allowing access through either a single or double door opening
- No windows
- The doors are pre-assembled and hook onto the hinge pins ready mounted onto the door jambs
- No floor
- Free foundation kit made from hot dipped galvanised and pre-painted steel
- Won't rust, rot, dent or mildew
- Never needs painting
- Wind tested up to 115 mph (when anchored properly to the ground)
- Strong metal structure tested for 20lbs/sqft snow load
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty
- Height: 186cm
- Width: 239cm
- Depth: 319cm
- Overall height: 185cm
- Wall height: 160cm
- Door opening: W155cm x H158cm
The shed is delivered with all hardware for straightforward home assembly - clear step by step instruction manual provided.
An installation service is available for this shed - please see Accessories above for details.
The Saffron Pro Steel Framed & Vinyl Clad Apex Shed 10x3 is provided with all hardware for straightforward home assembly - clear step by step instruction manual provided. Needs to be anchored to a firm, flat level base like concrete, paving slabs or timber decking.
Free Foundation Kit
Provided simplifies the job of creating a suitable concrete base by simply flooding out the interior of the kit with concrete after construction. It is a hot dipped galvanised and pre-painted base frame to fit the exact base size of the shed.
Consists of a series of galvanised steel channels for assembling to provide a solid foundation area. Assemble and lay on a plastic sheet to prevent damp on level, well compacted earth. Attach the shed base rails to the frame, build the shed unit then flood out the steel sections of the foundation kit with concrete for a dry, smooth floor and a secure and stable base for the shed.
- Nominal model sizes are based on the roof dimensions.
- Please refer to the exact measurements for the precise building dimensions.
- Full details on preparing a base for all buildings will be sent prior to the unit being delivered.
Storemore offer a wide range of vinyl storage sheds that are clad with the highest quality PVC on a strong steel frame and supports. This range of vinyl sheds provide a safe and secure storage space in your garden - see Vinyl Sheds
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
Please note no timber products can be delivered off-shore.
A surcharge applies for deliveries to: Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, all areas above Edinburgh and Glasgow - FK, KY, PA, PH, AB, DD, IV, KW, Scottish Offshore - HS, IV, PA, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE DELIVERIES TO THE SURCHARGE AREAS MAY BE EXTENDED BY APPROXIMATELY 5 WORKING DAYS
Delieveries to postcodes EX, TQ, PL, TR are free but please note delivery may be extended by approximately 5 working days.
You wil be contacted by our supplier giving an expected week commencing date for delivery. In the week prior to that expected week you will be contacted to arrange an exact delivery date.
Should no-one be at the property to receive the delivery, please leave a signed note for the courier informing them of where you would like your delivery to be left. They will not be able to do this unless they have signed authorisation from you. Please specify these arrangements when you are contacted to arrange the exact delivery date.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE OPTED FOR INSTALLATION AN ADDITIONAL 15 WORKING DAYS EXTENSTION TO THE STATED LEAD TIME WILL GENERALLY APPLY. CUSTOMERS WILL BE GIVEN 1-2 WEEKS NOTICE OF THE INSTALLATION AND WILL BE CONTACTED BY THE INSTALLER TO BOOK IN A SUITABLE DATE.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020