Rowlinson 6ft Picnic Bench with Green Parasol and Base
- A spacious picnic table - perfect for alfresco dining.
- Seats up to 8 people.
- Table top and seats are pre-assembled and pressure treated against rot.
- Hardwood timber frame parasol with UV-treated green polyester canopy.
- Resin/concrete parasol base.
- Made from FSC, high quality timber
- Rounded at the end to minimise sharp edges and maximise safety
- Natural, unpainted timber finish
- Pressure treated with wood preservative
- Seats 8 comfortably
- Hardwood timber frame parasol
- Green UV-treated polyester canopy
- Opens and closes with pulley chord mechanism
- Factory stain finish
- Resin/concrete base in black
- Steel pole with securing screw
- Weight: 15kg
- Picnic table - 15 year manufacturer's guarantee against rot
- Height: 700mm
- Length: 1800mm
- Depth: 1500mm
- Height: 2430mm
- Diameter: 2700mm
- Fabric weight: 180g per square metre
- Height: 365mm
- Diameter: 420mm
The Rowlinson 6ft Picnic Bench is flat packed for easy self assembly with pre-assembled table top and bench seats.
Please see our complete range of picnic benches.
With over 80 years of manufacturing knowledge and experience you can be confident that Rowlinson's products are constructed to the highest standard and with the finest materials available. They are Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) accredited and fully comply with all current regulations on FSC sourcing.
All Rowlinson products are manufactured to standards set out in their Quality Management System, accredited to ISO 9001-2000.
For this item, free delivery is available to UK mainland addresses.
Delivery surcharges: unlike a majority of our products, this building may incur an additional delivery charge depending on the delivery postcode. This surcharge will be added at the checkout.
Zone A - £25 - KA, FK, KY, DD, PA, SA
Zone B - £50 - AB, IV, PH, PL, TR
No delivery is available to the following areas: Northern Ireland, Eire, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Jersey, Shetland, Orkney KW15-17, West Isles Outer Hebrides HS, Isle of Arran, Isle of Cumbrae
You will be telephoned prior to the delivery of your order to confirm details and agree a convenient delivery date. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (no weekend deliveries) between 8am and 6pm. No specific time of day can be given.
Delivery will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move products around or through the property.
Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery except when written confirmation has been received from the customer that the item can be left without a signature.
Please note that delivery may be delayed due to Bank Holidays and Public Holidays.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Mon, 18 Sep 2023
Fri, 8 Sep 2023
Tue, 22 Aug 2023
Mon, 7 Aug 2023
Wed, 19 Jul 2023
Thu, 15 Jun 2023
Fri, 26 May 2023