Mercia Tulip Tower Playhouse
- Fabulous children's playhouse on a platform with a veranda and ladder.
- Balcony includes a safety rail.
- Door with safety hinge, styrene safety glazing and pretty flower motif.
- One front fixed styrene safety glazed window.
- Installation service available for this playhouse.
As low as £669.00 Regular Price £699.00
Checked and approved by the TUV Safety Testing BS EN71 European Toy Standard.
- 12mm shiplap tongue and groove cladding which lock together to form a solid panel
- Planed and rounded timbers
- 28 x 28mm framing
- 8mm solid sheet roof and floor
- Honey brown finish
- Apex roof which has watertight mineral roofing felt
- One fixed window with cross design and safety glazing
- Flower motif on single door
- Child safe door with 12mm finger gaps
- Metre high platform with ladder
- Safety balustrade
- Suitable for children aged 3 and above
- 10 year anti-rot guarantee
- Manufactured to European safety standard EN71 and UKCA Marked
Images shown have been dressed and painted for display purposes only.
- Width: 4' 11" (1.5m)
- Depth: 6' 8" (2.03m)
- Internal floor area: 5' x 4' (147cm x 121cm)
- Eaves height: 6' 10" (2.09m)
- Roof height: 8' 2'' (2.51m)
- Door width: 1' 11'' (0.59m)
- Door height: 3' 5" (1.058m)
- Platform legs: 3" x 3" (75 x 75mm)
- Platform frame: 3" x 2" (75 x 44mm)
- Platform height: 1m
- Step protrudes: 70cm
All listed metric dimensions include the roof overhang.
The Tulip Tower Playhouse is supplied pre-treated with a water based timber treatment for protection during transit. In order to receive the full 10 year anti-rot guarantee, it is necessary that you treat the garden building with a high quality, spirit-based, timber preservative prior to or shortly after construction.
Delivered flat packed for self assembly.
An installation service is available for this playhouse - please see Accessories above for details.
No securing is required as the weight of the playhouse will hold it in place.
Please see Related Products below for details of further playhouses in the Tulip range.
Please see the complete range of playhouses we stock by Mercia - Mercia Wooden Playhouses
Mercia are a Nottinghamshire based timber garden building manufacturer, dealing in a range of huge quality wooden sheds, summerhouses, green houses, award winning playhouses, log cabins and fencing to suit every garden and every budget.
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
A surcharge will be added at the checkout for the following postcodes: Northern Ireland BT, AB, CF, DD, DG, DT6-8, EH, EX, FK, G, GY, JE, IM, IV (no delivery IV41-56), KA (no delivery KA27-28), KW (no delivery KW15-17), KY, LD, LL, ML, PA (no delivery PA20, 41-78), PH (no delivery PH42-44), PL, PO30-41, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ and TR (no delivery TR21-25) postcodes
No delivery available to: Republic of Ireland, TR21-TR25, ZE, HS, KW15-17, IV41-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41-78, PH42-44
Delivery to Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Scilly Isles, Shetland Isles, Orkney Isles, Outer Hebrides, Scottish Islands IV41-51, 55-56, KA27-28
Deliveries to the above offshore islands can only be made to the nearest UK mainland port - a surcharge will be added for this at the checkout. It is your responsibility to arrange onward delivery at your own cost from the UK mainland port to your home address. When placing your order it is important you supply us with the port address you would like your delivery to be shipped from together with your home address. You will be contacted by the delivery team who will give you the relevant details about your order.
A surcharge will be added for all log cabin orders as above
On receipt of order
Customers will be contacted between 2 to 3 working days after the order has been placed to arrange a suitable delivery date. Customers can also book their own delivery via the delivery portal which will be emailed or texted to you.
Deliveries are made Monday - Friday between 7am and 7pm. Customers will be emailed or texted on the morning of the delivery giving a 2 hour delivery time slot. The driver will aim to contact customers 30 minutes before arrival.
Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery unless written confirmation has been received from the customer that the item can be left securely.
Delivery will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move products around or through the property.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020