Mercia Bramble Cottage Double Storey Apex Playhouse 8x6
- A superb 2 storey children's playhouse built to the highest standard.
- Incredibly spacious with 8 safety glazed windows giving plenty of light.
- Decorative shutters on top front window and window boxes on 2 front windows.
- Internal second floor with safety rail and ladder.
- Installation service is available for this playhouse.
Out of stock
As low as £929.00 Regular Price £999.00
This is some playhouse!
With its second floor and high ceiling, there's plenty of space to keep your children and their friends entertained for hours on end in the Mercia Bramble Cottage Double Storey Apex Playhouse 8x6.
Checked and approved by the TUV Safety Testing BS EN71 European Toy Standard.
- 12mm shiplap tongue and groove cladding which lock together to form a solid panel
- 8mm solid sheet roof and floor
- 28 x 28mm framing
- Door frame has been designed to leave a 12mm gap around the door to prevent little fingers getting trapped
- Antique style hinges
- Upper platform with safety rail and accessed by a non-slip tread ladder
- Ladder has a gentle slope and stable rungs to make getting up and down easy and safe
- 8 fixed windows with shatterproof styrene glazing
- Front windows have window boxes
- Top window has decorative shutters
- Roofing felt included
- Suitable for children 36 months+
- 10 year anti-rot guarantee
- Flat packed for self assembly - 2 man recommended.
The play house images shown are dressed and painted for display purposes only.
- Width: 8' 8" (2.663m)
- Depth: 7' 3" (2.224m)
- Internal size: 8' x 6'
- Height from floor to platform: 3' (0.89m)
- Heigth from platform to eaves: 4' 7" (1.44m)
- Eaves height: 6' 7'' (2.03m)
- Roof height: 7' 11" (2.43m)
- Door width: 1'11'' (0.59m)
- Door height: 4' 7" (1.41m)
All listed metric dimensions include the roof overhang.
The Mercia Bramble Cottage Double Storey Apex Playhouse 8x6 is provided pre-treated with a water based timber treatment for protection during transit. In order to receive the full 10 year anti-rot guarantee, it is necessary that you treat the garden building with a high quality, spirit-based, timber preservative prior to or shortly after construction.
An installation service and portabase are available for this playhouse - please see Accessories above for details.
A portabase offers a sturdy and robust base without the need for concrete.
Please note, should you wish to purchase a portabase and have the playhouse installed, there is an additional charge for the installation of the portabase - please see Accessories above for details.
Mercia are a Nottinghamshire based timber garden building manufacturer, dealing in a range of huge quality wooden sheds, summerhouses, green houses, award winning playhouses, log cabins and fencing to suit every garden and every budget.
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
A surcharge will be added at the checkout for the following postcodes: Northern Ireland BT, AB, CF, DD, DG, DT6-8, EH, EX, FK, G, GY, JE, IM, IV (no delivery IV41-56), KA (no delivery KA27-28), KW (no delivery KW15-17), KY, LD, LL, ML, PA (no delivery PA20, 41-78), PH (no delivery PH42-44), PL, PO30-41, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ and TR (no delivery TR21-25) postcodes
No delivery available to: Republic of Ireland, TR21-TR25, ZE, HS, KW15-17, IV41-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41-78, PH42-44
Delivery to Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Scilly Isles, Shetland Isles, Orkney Isles, Outer Hebrides, Scottish Islands IV41-51, 55-56, KA27-28
Deliveries to the above offshore islands can only be made to the nearest UK mainland port - a surcharge will be added for this at the checkout. It is your responsibility to arrange onward delivery at your own cost from the UK mainland port to your home address. When placing your order it is important you supply us with the port address you would like your delivery to be shipped from together with your home address. You will be contacted by the delivery team who will give you the relevant details about your order.
A surcharge will be added for all log cabin orders as above
On receipt of order
Customers will be contacted between 2 to 3 working days after the order has been placed to arrange a suitable delivery date. Customers can also book their own delivery via the delivery portal which will be emailed or texted to you.
Deliveries are made Monday - Friday between 7am and 7pm. Customers will be emailed or texted on the morning of the delivery giving a 2 hour delivery time slot. The driver will aim to contact customers 30 minutes before arrival.
Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery unless written confirmation has been received from the customer that the item can be left securely.
Delivery will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move products around or through the property.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020