- Hard wearing, sturdy lean-to style metal shed.
- Manufactured from high-tensile, hot-dipped galvanised steel throughout.
- Strong entry/exit ramp across the full door opening width allowing easy access.
- Single door can be placed at either end of the shed.
- 15 year warranty.
Out of stock
As low as £279.00 Regular Price £289.00
- Made from a galvanised steel framework and clad with .3mm hot dipped steel
- Hot dipped paint finish in heritage green
- Ventilated gables to keep the shed condensation free
- Single hinged, out opening door can be positioned right or left handed.
- Strong entry/exit ramp across door width opening
- No cracks or warps
- Please note this shed does not come with a floor
- 15 year manufacturer's warranty
- Weight: 50kgs
- Width: 113cm
- Depth: 234cm
- Height: 198cm
- Roof Size: 124cm x 180cm
- Door opening: 172cm x 67cm
- Base size: 113cm x 171cm
An installation service is available for this shed - please see Accessories above for details.
It is essential the shed is anchored to a suitable concrete or slab base to protect against wind damage. This anchoring must be carried out before the shed is erected. Full details on preparing a base will be sent to you prior to delivery. Alternatively we can supply a timber base or foundation kit - please see Accessories above for details.
Which base is best - timber base or a foundation kit?
- All shed bases should be constructed on level ground with a damp proof membrane.
- The timber base allows you to build a wooden floor (using the instructions provided). Place it on your level ground over your damp proof membrane and attach the shed to it. This is a quick, simple and cost effective solution to a garden shed base.
- A foundation kit forms a steel grid over your damp proof membrane, allowing you either to fill with concrete or cover with marine ply to create an internal floor.
- Both base options are ideal for steel buildings. However if you have an existing concrete or slab base with a damp proof membrane, you will not require either option.
Please note, should you wish to purchase a foundation kit or timber floor kit and have the shed installed, there is an additional charge for the installation of these kits - please see Accessories above for details.
Delivered flat packed for self assembly - easy to follow instructions included.
The parts and their fixings are simple and straightforward to assemble in the quickest possible time with a video guide available to demonstrate how simple this procedure is.
Lotus sheds are the final result of two years research and development by those who have been involved with light clad metal sheds for many years. A combined effort between a factory with brand new steel roll forming equipment and a research team have now produced a shed which is stronger, more durable, easier to build. This is, quite simply, a revolutionary development in the category of light clad metal sheds at a price that presents the best value available
You may also be interested in the complete range of metal sheds for sale by StoreMore that we stock:
- StoreMore Metal Sheds
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
Please note no timber products can be delivered off-shore.
A surcharge applies for deliveries to: Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, all areas above Edinburgh and Glasgow - FK, KY, PA, PH, AB, DD, IV, KW, Scottish Offshore - HS, IV, PA, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE DELIVERIES TO THE SURCHARGE AREAS MAY BE EXTENDED BY APPROXIMATELY 5 WORKING DAYS
Delieveries to postcodes EX, TQ, PL, TR are free but please note delivery may be extended by approximately 5 working days.
You wil be contacted by our supplier giving an expected week commencing date for delivery. In the week prior to that expected week you will be contacted to arrange an exact delivery date.
Should no-one be at the property to receive the delivery, please leave a signed note for the courier informing them of where you would like your delivery to be left. They will not be able to do this unless they have signed authorisation from you. Please specify these arrangements when you are contacted to arrange the exact delivery date.
Please use the delivery time as a guide. Although we endeavour to deliver within the lead time stated, or on a specific date if you have been contacted directly by a supplier, delays can occur that are out of our control. We cannot accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE OPTED FOR INSTALLATION AN ADDITIONAL 15 WORKING DAYS EXTENSTION TO THE STATED LEAD TIME WILL GENERALLY APPLY. CUSTOMERS WILL BE GIVEN 1-2 WEEKS NOTICE OF THE INSTALLATION AND WILL BE CONTACTED BY THE INSTALLER TO BOOK IN A SUITABLE DATE.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020