Mercia Evesham Traditional Greenhouse 6x6
As low as £819.00 Regular Price £899.00
So, why have a greenhouse? Well...
- You can grow fresh fruit and veg all year.
- Save money on your supermarket bills.
- Go organic and grow food free from harmful pesticides.
- Save money on replacing your garden plants each year.
- Take the opportunity to grow a much wider range of plants.
- Maintain your plants easier than in your garden – no weeds!
- Protect your plants in the winter – just add heat with a small electric heater when the temperature dips below freezing.
- Protect your plants from insects, pests and the weather.
- And, most importantly, it’s a quiet getaway to escape to from the stresses of the world – a haven to contemplate life, just you and your tomatoes.
With all that in mind, take a look at our extensive range of fantastic greenhouses - big, small, mini, lean-to with aluminium or wooden frames, and a choice of polycarbonate, horticultural or toughened glass. We've covered all the bases to ensure ensure you find the most suitable greenhouse for your requirements.
And finally. Why did the greenhouse call a doctor? Because it had window pains….(sorry, couldn’t resist).