Gardeco Asteria Chimalin AFC Clay Ex-Large Glazed Cappuccino Chiminea
- Part of a unique range of fireproof clay chimineas in glazed mottled light brown.
- Made of CHIMALIN AFC, advance fire clay.
- Exceptional to resistance to fire cracking.
- Guaranteed 5 years against cracking due to thermal shock.
- Just over 4ft high with metal stand and matching clay lid.
Out of stock
As low as £335.00 Regular Price £399.00
You can use this fabulous, traditional shaped, clay chiminea in the same way as you would a cast iron one and build large fires with peace of mind.
- Traditional shaped chimenea - ideal for large patios
- Complete with metal stand and matching clay lid
- Glazed mottled light brown finish
- Made of CHIMALIN AFC - advance fire clay
- Exceptional to resistance to fire cracking
- Fire in the same way as you would a cast iron chiminea
- Unlike other clay chimineas you can burn any fuel: wood, charcol or coal
- Suitable for big fires
- Guaranteed 5 years against cracking due to thermal shock
- No curing necessary
- No assembly required
- Height: 132cm (4.3ft)
- Diameter: 51.6cm
A weatherproof cover is available - see Accessories list above for details together with additional accessories available.
Cinammon, pine cones, orange peel, bacon(?!)....check out Jo's ideas about what aromatic fragrances you can burn with logs in a chiminea
It is important you observe the instructions and maintenance recommendations.
Gardeco are a specialist importer of real fire products such as chimeneas and firepits.
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
A surcharge applies for deliveries to: Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands G83, IV1-28, 33-39, KW5, KW14, PA21, PA34-40, PH15-26, PH30-42, PH49-50, FK17-22, Highlands and Islands HS1-9, ZE1-3, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA34, PA41-48, PA60-78, PH42-44, Isle of Man and Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your order will be sent by courier and will not be booked in for delivery. Should no-one be at the property to receive the order it will be left in a safe place.
Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Sun, 15 Nov 2020