Eden Sherborne Greenhouse 9x14 Silver Aluminium
The Eden Sherborne Greenhouse 9x14 Silver Aluminium is a fabulous greenhouse with a high quality aluminium framework and extra strong profiles in the ridge bar and gables ensuring it is one of the strongest and most durable greenhouses available.
- Constructed from a high quality aluminium framework for long a life without maintenance
- Extra strong profiles used in the construction of the gables and ridge bar
- Integral gutters
- Lockable stable door
- Lock with key
- 2 single and 2 double roof windows
- 12 year frame guarantee
- 12.3m² growing space
- Length: 4440mm (14ft 6inch)
- Width: 2770mm (9ft 1inch)
- Height to eaves (with base): 1530mm (5ft)
- Height to ridge (with base): 2480mm (8ft 2inch)
- Door: (HxW): 1900mm x 790mm (6ft 3inch x 2ft 7inch)
The Sherborne range is available in silver and green with a choice of:
- 3mm horticultural glass - traditional glazing method allowing sunlight in to nurture young plants
- 3mm long pane toughened glass - similar to horticultural glass with added safety meeting BS6206 standards
Please note the image shows the smaller 9x12 silver model.
Supplied flatpacked for self assembly with clearly illustrated instructions.
* We offer an installation service for this greenhouse - please see list above for details.
Please note a base is not included - please see accessories list above for details along with additional accessories available.
It is important that the greenhouse is set onto firm leval foundations or a brick plinth. The optional steel base will make installation a lot easier than having to build your own brick surround base. It is an easy to assemble, galvanized steel plinth with integral anchor points that securely anchor your greenhouse and makes installation easier. It will also give it added strength and height. No drilling is required when fixing your greenhouse to the base.
The greenhouse height is raised by approximately 128mm with a base.
You may also be interested in the following greenhouses for sale by Eden:
Please also see our complete range of silver framed greenhouses.
Eden Halls greenhouses are a timeless range of classical greenhouses. Eden Halls itself is a traditional British company that has existed since 1936 and takes pride in being the first company to take on the challenge of mass producing garden greenhouses. Each green house design is manufactured with traditional English gardens in mind and has been produced at the highest level of quality.
Write Your Own Review
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
For this product, free delivery is available to UK mainland and Northern Ireland addresses.
A surcharge applies for deliveries to: Scottish Islands - Orkney Islands KW15-17, Shetland Islands, Outer Hebrides, Isle of Man and Channel Islands, Isle of Wight and Scilly Isles - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers will be contacted 48 hours prior to delivery to arrange an am/pm time. Please report any problems relating to the product within 14 days of receipt.
Should you not be there when delivery is made please leave a note advising the driver where you would like your order left.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.