Mallorca Log Cabin 28mm
With its charming, colonial style design the Mallorca Log Cabin 28mm provides wonderful outdoor living space with 2 rooms that would be ideal for a garden office or simply a lovely retreat to escape to on a summer's day.
- 44mm log thickness
- Dual tongue and groove, interlocking logs
- 18mm tongue and groove roof and floorboards
- 19mm pressure treated porch boards
- Pressure treated foundation beams
- Inside area comprises of 2 rooms
- Recessed double glazed single door
- Can be assembled in reverse (door on the left or right)
- High quality laminated door with silicon gaskets and stainless steel door sill
- Cylinder lock with 2 keys
- 2 tilt and turn single glazed 'clear' windows
- High quality laminated windows with silicon gaskets and aluminium water gutter
- Fillets, beadings and mouldings included
- Wind tight chalet-connection at corners
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
This log cabin does not come with roof felting.
- Foundation: 3.6m x 3.6m
- Inside area: 10.91m2
- Wall height front and rear: 211cm
- Roof ridge height: 273.6cm
- Front roof overhang: 200cm
- Door: 83.5cm x 195.7cm
- 2 x windows: 88.2cm x 88.2cm
The timber is untreated apart from the pressure treated foundation beams and terrace boards and we would recommend applying a high quality wood treatment immediately after construction.
Bitumen roof shingles are available as an optional extra - please see accessory details above.
Supplied flat packed for self assembly. All instructions and fittings included. The cabin should be constructed on a level and firm base such as concrete slabs.
You may also be interested in the following similar log cabins for sale by Lasita Maja:
and the complete range of Lasita Maja garden log cabins we stock.
Please note this is a kerbside delivery only.
Write Your Own Review
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
A delivery surcharge will be added at the checkout for the following postcode areas: KY, FK, PA, DD, PH, AB, IV and KW
A surcharge applies for deliveries to: Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands HS1-9, ZE1-3, KA27-28, KW15-17, Isle of Man and Channel Islands, Isle of Wight and Scilly Isles. - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers will be contacted by the carrier by telephone prior to delivery to confirm details and agree a suitable delivery date.
Kerbside delivery only. Delivery will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move the product around or through the property. The delivery vehicle is fitted with a lorry mounted crane and therefore the customer will not be required to help unload.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.