Bora Log Cabin 44mm
If you're after extra living space for the family then have a look at the supeb Bora Log Cabin 44mm 4.5 x 3m by Lasita Maja, a popular, multi functional garden cabin with 2 internal rooms.
- Made from strong and durable 44mm thick logs
- Roof and floorboards are 18mm tongue and groove
- Foundation beams are pressure treated
- Can be assembled in reverse giving you the option of having the smaller room on the left or right
- Each room can be accessed by its own external door
- Cylinder locks with 2 keys are provided
- The windows are single sheet 4mm clear glass and are tilt and turn
- Laminated doors with lower thresholds are covered with stainless steel
- Fillets, beadings and mouldings included
- Wind tight chalet-connection at corners
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Double glazing is available as an optional extra - please call us on 0117 3600 505 for a quote.
This log cabin does not come with roof felting.
- Foundation: 4.5m x 3m
- Base area: 12.8m2
- Wall height front and rear: 2.11m
- Roof ridge height: 2.5m
- Front roof overhang: 20cm
- Roof area: 18.6m2
- Volume of building: 29.7m3
- 2 x door: 83.5cm x 185cm
- 2 x windows: 88.2cm x 88.2cm
The timber is untreated except for the pressure treated foundation beams and we suggest you use a wood preservative after construction to prolong the life of the building.
Self assembly with instructions and fittings included. The cabin should be constructed on a level and firm base such as concrete slabs.
Bitumen roof shingles are available as an optional extra - please see accessory details above.
You may also be interested in the following log cabins for sale by Lasita Maja that have internal rooms:
Please also see the complete range of Lasita Maja garden log cabins we stock.
Please note this is a kerbside delivery only.
Write Your Own Review
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
For this product, free delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses.
A delivery surcharge will be added at the checkout for the following postcode areas: KY, FK, PA, DD, PH, AB, IV and KW
A surcharge applies for deliveries to: Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands HS1-9, ZE1-3, KA27-28, KW15-17, Isle of Man and Channel Islands, Isle of Wight and Scilly Isles. - please contact us for a quote - 0117 3600 505 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers will be contacted by the carrier by telephone prior to delivery to confirm details and agree a suitable delivery date.
Kerbside delivery only. Delivery will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move the product around or through the property. The delivery vehicle is fitted with a lorry mounted crane and therefore the customer will not be required to help unload.
For more information on delivery please see our Delivery FAQs.